Korg EK-50 L 61-Key Arranger Keyboard with Built-In Speakers
- 61 Velocity-Sensitive Keys.
- 790 Sounds, 59 Drum Kits, 290 Styles.
- 19 Demo Songs.
- Easy-to-Read Backlit LCD Screen.
- Two 10W 4.7" Double Speakers.
- Product: #70726
- SKU: KOR-EK50-L
Building upon the success of the original EK-50, the Korg EK-50 L 61-Key Arranger Keyboard with Built-In Speakers is designed to provide versatile tones and easy operation for students, teachers, and musicians in homes, educational facilities, and live stage applications. This updated model offers an updated sound set with several presets designed for modern dance music. There are 790 sounds, 59 drum kits, and 290 auto-accompaniment styles. The sound system has been updated with more acoustical output, making it suitable for performances without the need for additional speakers. Each auto-accompaniment style includes two intros, four variations, two fills, one count-in, and two endings. Set List mode allows you to organise the sounds you need into an easy-access list. Practice along with your favourite tracks via the built-in WAV/MP3 audio player, and utilise the internal recorder to capture your ideas and finished songs.
The bright LCD screen and LED buttons ensure user-friendly navigation and setup. Interface the EK-50 L with your computer and an optional flash drive via USB/MIDI device and host connectivity. Choose from 148 effects variations for the four stereo multi-effects processors—two for the selected style, two for the current sound—to enhance your performances. The Korg EK-50 L can be powered via eight AA batteries and includes an AC power adapter and music rest. A music software bundle is available at no cost and features Propellerhead Reason Lite, Korg Gadget 2 LE, and iZotope Ozone Elements, as well as several software instruments.
- Updated sound set to support modern dance music with an additional 87 preset sounds, 18 drum kits, and 24 keyboard sets
- Rubberised finish is sleek and durable
- Redesigned panel layout with two colours for easy viewing
- Record up to 999 songs with 12 tracks per song
- Built-in audio player supports MP3 and WAV formats
- Updated sound system with two integrated 4.7" speakers and 20W (10W per side) amplifier
- Add effects to styles and sounds
- Adjustable metronome, transposition, and tuning
- Split mode allows different sounds for the left and right sections of the keyboard
- USB Type-A and USB Type-B ports for connecting USB flash drives, USB MIDI controllers, and host computers
- 3.5mm stereo audio input jack
- Line and headphone outputs
- Song mode allows playback of original songs, demo songs, or MP3/WAV/SMF data while performing
- Includes AC adapter and sheet music stand
Music Software Bundle
- Software for Mac/Windows
- Propellerhead Reason Lite (DAW music production software)
- KORG Gadget 2 Le for Mac (DAW music production software)
- iZOTOPE Ozone Elements (Audio Mastering plug-in Software
- KORG Collection - M1 Le (synthesiser sound module)
- UVI Digital Synsations (synthesiser sound module)
- AAS Ultra Analogue Session (synthesiser sound module)
- AAS Strum Acoustic Session (acoustic guitar sound module)
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session (electric piano sound module)
- Skoove free 3 months trial of Skoove Premium (online piano lesson)
- Apps for iPad/iPhone
- KORG Gadget 2 Le (music production studio DAW app)
- KORG Module (piano/keyboard sound module app)
|Keyboard||61 Full-Size Keys, Synth Action|
|Touch Response||3 Levels of Sensitivity, Plus Fixed|
|Expression Controls||1 x Pitch/Modulation|
|Sounds and Songs|
|Number of Sound Presets||790 x Sounds
59 x Drum Kits
|Number of Song Presets||19 x Factory|
|Maximum Polyphony||64 Notes|
|Performance Functions||Sequencer, Transpose|
|Number of Style Presets||290 x Factory|
|MIDI and Recording|
|Supported MIDI Standards||GM|
|Standard MIDI File (SMF) Formats||Format 0, 1 (Playback and Record)|
|MIDI Note Memory and Resolution||100,000 Notes Total|
|Number of Recorder Tracks||12 x MIDI|
|Audio Recording Formats||WAV, 44.1 kHz / 16-Bit
|I/O||2 x 1/4" TS Line Output
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Headphone Output
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Line Input
|Pedal Support||1 x 1/4" Footswitch (Pedal Not Included)|
|Data Port||1 x USB Type-A (External Memory)
1 x USB Type-B (Computer Transfer)
|Amplification and Speakers|
|Amplifiers||2 x 10 W|
|Round Speakers||2 x 4.72" / 120 mm
2 x Woofer
|Battery Type||8 x AA|
|Expected Battery Life||5 Hours|
|Display||Monochrome LCD (Backlit)|
|Included Accessories||Damper Pedal, Music Rest|
|Dimensions||39.1 x 15.4 x 5.2" / 99.3 x 39.1 x 13.2 cm (without Music Rest)
39.1 x 15.4 x 13" / 99.3 x 39.1 x 33 cm (with Music Rest)
|Weight||17.6 lb / 8 kg (Keyboard Only)|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.