Litepanels Astra 6X Daylight LED Panel
- 6x Brighter Than Original 1x1.
- Beam Spread: 46°.
- Colour Temperature: 5600K Daylight.
- CRI: 95, TLCI: 95.
- 0-100% Continuous Dimming.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71657
- SKU: LP-935-1021
Litepanels continues to expand and enhance their formidable LED line with the Litepanels Astra 6X Daylight LED Panel that offers 6x the brightness as the original Daylight 1x1. The technological advancement and enhancement is evident in the high CRI and significantly increased brightness due to the use of tightly-binned LEDs and fine-tuned TIR (Total Internal Reflection) optics, resulting in a longer throw over a wider field. As in previous versions of the 1x1 form factor, the Astra has flicker-free 0-100% dimming with no visible colour shift.
The Astra's functions may be adjusted locally using the intuitive built-in controls, or operated remotely with one of the optional DMX512 Modules, available in XLR 5-Pin, RJ-45, or Wireless formats. Each module provides Master/Replica configuration for the control of single lights, or for multiple light fixtures in a network or daisy chain. In addition, the Astra Bluetooth module provides the same kind of control of single or multiple lights from a portable device, using the free Litepanels SmartLite app download. The accessory modules slide into place on the rear of the Astra panel simply and quickly, with no wiring or complex installation required.
The Astra 6X Daylight comes with both US and EU power cables and a universal (100-240 VAC) adapter. It also operates on 13-24 VDC batteries by using V-Mount or Gold-Mount battery plates, available separately. The unique curved yoke design features a TVMP connector for hanging or stand mounting the panel almost anywhere, and two additional 1/4"-20 female taps offer alternate mounting points.
Output is up to 6x Brighter Than Original Daylight 1x1
- High-performance LEDs with custom-paired optics
- Higher intensity equals longer throw with wider effective beam spread
Superior Colour Reproduction
- High CRI and TLCI colour rendition
Efficient Thermal Management
- Ultra-quiet active cooling or fan off
Continuous, Flicker-Free Dimming from 0-100%#####
- No noticeable colour shift throughout the entire dimming range
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
DMX512 and Bluetooth Control with Optional Modules
- Control both individual units and groups using the one of the three available, optional DMX512 control modules. DMX512 5-pin XLR, RJ45, and DMX Wireless modules are available, each remotely controls panel brightness, colour temperature, and cooling settings
- Optional Bluetooth control module allows individual and group light control from a portable device with the LitePanels SmartLite app, available as a free download
Modern, Modular Fixture Design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming, colour, and power status
- Aluminium I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Aluminium accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct airflow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Optional yoke-mounted Gold-mount or V-mount battery plates
- External power supply
Custom Curved Yoke Design
- Wide, unobstructed tilt range
- Yoke-mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate 1/4"-20 mounting points
|Colour Accuracy Standard||CRI 95
|Cooling System||Fan/Passive Combo|
|Dimming||Yes, 0 to 100% (Continuous)|
|Photometrics||46° at 5600K:
614 fc / 6606.6 lux at 4.99' / 1.52 m
154 fc / 1657 lux at 10.01' / 3.05 m
68 fc / 731.7 lux at 14.99' / 4.57 m
|Fixture Dimensions||17.7 x 16.3 x 5.3" / 45.0 x 41.4 x 13.4 cm|
|Fixture Weight||7.0 lb / 3.2 kg|
|Power Input Connector||3-Pin XLR|
|Yoke Mount||TVMP/ Hex Bolt|
|Fixture Mount||5/8" Receiver|
|Remote Control Type||Bluetooth, DMX|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|DC Input Power||13 to 24 VDC|
|Power Source||AC Adapter, External Battery|
|Max Power Consumption||105 W|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.