Litepanels Traveler Case Duo with Custom Foam for 1 Astra Soft and 1 Astra (Black)
- Pelican Storm iM2750 Case.
- Carries Two Astra Lights.
- Multilayer Cubed Bottom Foam.
- Dent and Shatter-Resistant.
- Airtight and Watertight.
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #71666
- SKU: LP-900-3043
The black Litepanels Traveler Case Duo with Custom Foam for 1 Astra Soft and 1 Astra (Black) is a Pelican iM2750 Storm Trak case designed to hold one Astra Soft and one regular Astra, or two regular Astra lights. An injection-moulded case made of HPX high performance resin, it is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant, and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight, and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that won't unscrew from the case and will automatically adjust air pressure without letting in water. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable moulded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. Hinges with integrated feet will hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. Three double-layered soft-grip, solid-core handles, a lightweight retractable telescoping handle, and rugged inline wheels make it easy to transport. This case has a multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid.
- Injection-moulded case made of HPX high performance resin is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant, and shatter-resistant
- Tough, rugged, and lightweight
- Airtight and watertight
- Multilayer cubed foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically adjusts air pressure, without letting in water or unscrewing from the case
- Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Two unbreakable moulded-in hasps allow for the addition of standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability
- Moulded-in stacking ribs provide no-slip stability for multiple-case stacking during storage or transport
- Three double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handles provide strong, durable comfort
- Lightweight, retractable, telescoping handle locks in place
- Rugged inline wheels with shielded ball bearings, composed of a nylon core encased in a polyurethane tread, and mounted on a solid axle for improved stability and ease of transport
- Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases
- Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo)
- Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep)
- Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall
|Interior Dimensions||22 x 17 x 12.7" / 55.9 x 43.2 x 32.6 cm|
|Closure Type||Latch, Hasp|
|Carry and Transport Options||3 x Handle
|Material of Construction||Resin|
|Lid Depth||2" / 5.1 cm|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||24.6 x 19.7 x 14.4" / 62.5 x 50.0 x 36.6 cm|
|Weight||20 lb / 9.1 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.