LockPort Universal - Rear Kit
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #10748
- SKU: LPURK
The LockPort Universal - Rear Kit provides a locking HDMI mini to full HDMI plug that protects the fragile outputs on your 5D and 7D cameras from tough production abuse with a rock solid clamp and a smart mini to full-size HDMI adapter.
The LockPort universal adapter is designed to fit easily the popular RedRock Micro DSLR Baseplate using the original screws and soft adhesive pads. It safely secures a 90° REAR mini HDMI to full-size HDMI adapter, protecting forever the “expensive to repair” mini HDMI camera port. The adapter has gold plated contacts, the full-size female output allows you to use stronger standard HDMI cables.
Standard size HDMI plugs lock securely in the socket — no signal loose. The full-size HDMI 90° output can be used in rear position to reach the best cable ergonomics solution on your rig set-up
Note! Camera and other accessories are not included
- Works with both 5D and 7D cameras.
- Saves the “expensive to repair” mini HDMI port on your 5D and 7D camera.
- Full-Size HDMI output allows you to use stronger standard cables.
- Standard size HDMI plugs locks securely in the socket – no signal loose!
- 90° FRONT or REAR output editions.
- No loss of video signal anymore! The full-size HDMI output has stronger locking capabilities.
- Gold plated contacts.
- Rock solid UNIVERSAL ultra-low base clamp, can work on every plate, head, sliding plate, rig, support out there.
- Better cable layout on your rig set-up.
- No longer camera screws, use all the camera screws already out there.
- Ready in a few seconds.
- Instant reverse output direction set-up.
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.