With one-click HD uploads to Facebook and a versatile, fold-and-go design, you’ll enjoy HD 720p video calling and Full HD 1080p video sharing—however, whatever, wherever you like.
Full HD 1080p recording
You can record in breathtaking widescreen Full HD 1080p.
HD 720p video calls
You’ll get 720p video calling on most major instant messaging services and Logitech Vid™ HD.*
Your images stay razor sharp, even in close-ups (up to 10 cm from the camera lens) with built-in autofocus.
One click to Facebook®
You can easily capture HD video (in Full HD 1080p) and upload it to Facebook, Twitter™ or YouTube® with just one click.
Swiveling, tripod-ready design
You can attach a tripod for more placement options. Plus, the 360-degree swivel makes calling and recording easier at any angle.
Plays nice with Windows® and Mac®
Windows? Mac? iChat®? Skype™? Google Voice™ and Chat? It doesn’t matter. It works with what you have. Plus, if you want to edit your pics and photos, it’s compatible with iPhoto® and iMovie®—even Photo Booth®.**
You can take high-resolution snapshots at up to 8 megapixels (software enhanced).
Includes Logitech Vid™ HD
Now HD video calling is free, fast and easy. It’s built into your webcam setup. And you can even leave video messages when your loved ones can’t take a call.
Logitech More HD
Thanks to More HD this webcam doesn’t compress video during a call, so your image stays HD-clear and your computer runs more efficiently—even if it’s a little old.
Logitech Video Effects
Your video calls get an extra dose of fun with Video Effects. It’s easy to spice things up with neon splashes, fish-eye distortions—even make your own mask with mask maker.***
Free video-editing software
Logitech has teamed up with MAGIX to offer MAGIX™ Photo Manager 9 and MAGIX™ Video Easy with your new Logitech webcam. And they’re free.****
Log in to your computer and your favorite sites with the included face-recognition software. It’ll save you time and impress your friends.*****
* For Mac® computers, HD video calling is currently available on Logitech Vid™ HD and FaceTime HD. For HD video calling support with other video-calling applications, please check their website for availability and support information.
** iMovie does not directly support external webcams. You can use the included Logitech Webcam Software to record and export video captured by a Logitech webcam into iMovie.
*** Windows-based computers only. Intel® Pentium® 4 (2.8 GHz) recommended.
**** Email registration required. Additional terms and conditions apply. Windows-based computers only.
***** 60-day trial offer. Additional terms and conditions apply.
- Windows® XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) or Mac OS® X 10.5 or higher
- 1 GHz
- 512 MB RAM or more
- 200 MB hard drive space
- Internet connection
- USB 1.1 port (2.0 recommended)
For HD 720p video calling (on Logitech Vid™ HD) and Full HD 1080p video recording:
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- 200 MB hard drive space
- USB 2.0 port
- 1 Mbps upload speed or higher
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution
- Webcam with 3-foot cable
- Tripod-ready base
- Logitech webcam software with Logitech Vid™ HD (for PC and Mac®)
- User documentation
* Requires installation of included software.
**E-mail registration required. Additional terms and conditions apply. Windows-based computers only.
***Windows-based computers only. Intel® Pentium® 4 (2.8 GHz) recommended.
- Full HD 1080p video capture (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with recommended system
- HD video calling (1280 x 720 pixels) with recommended system
- Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology*
- Photos: Up to 8 megapixels (software enhanced)
- Built-in mics with automatic noise reduction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (recommended)
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
Logitech webcam software:
- Logitech Fluid Crystal Technology
- Logitech Vid™ HD
- Automatic low-light correction
- Video and photo capture
- MAGIX™ photo and video editing**
- 1-click Facebook®, Twitter™ and YouTube® HD upload (registration required)
- Logitech Video Effects: fun filters, avatars, face accessories, video masks and mask maker***
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.