Manfrotto 509HD Pro Video Head
- Load Capacity up to 13.1 kg
- 100 mm Half Ball
- 4-Step Counterbalance Mechanism
- Ergonomic Adjustments
- Bridging Technology
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #8875
- SKU: 509HD
The Manfrotto 509HD Professional Video Head supports professional video camera systems weighing up to 13.1 kg. A 4-step counterbalance mechanism ensures optimum balance and helps for quick setup. The tripod head features ergonomic adjustments, easy-link connectors and uses light-weight PVC free materials in its components. Featuring the Bridging Technology with a ball bearing drag system, the tripod head offers professional quality stability as well as precise, smooth movements.
A unique Advance Balancing Recorder feature can record the perfect balanced position for your camera equipment so that the position can be recalled later on. This electronic ABR feature reduces the time needed for setting up and balancing your camera system on the tripod head.
- Complete tripod solution with the 509HLV Pan bar and 509PLONG quick-release plate for professional video camera systems
- Comes with a sturdy box
509HD Tripod Head
- Tripod head for professional video applications
- Load capacity up to 13.1 kg
- 4-step counterbalance mechanism ensures optimum balance and helps for quick setup
- Ergonomic adjustments and easy-link connectors
- Uses light-weight PVC free materials in its components
- Bridging Technology with a ball bearing drag system, the tripod head offers professional quality stability as well as precise, smooth movements
- Advance Balancing Recorder (ABR) feature can record the perfect balanced position for your camera equipment so that the position can be recalled later on
- ABR reduces camera setting up / balancing time
|Additional Pan Handle||509HLV|
|Attachment||3/8" male thread attachment
1/4" and 3/8" screws attachment type
|Balance Control||4 step: 0 kg, 4.3 kg, 8.64 kg, 13 kg|
|Tilt Range||-60°/+90° (front)|
|Half Ball Diameter||100 mm|
|Independent Pan Lock||Yes|
|Independent Tilt Lock||Yes|
|Bubble Level||Yes, Illuminated|
|Pan Bar||Positions: 2|
|Pan Drag||Continuously adjustable from 0 to max level|
|Secondary Safety System||Yes|
|Sliding Travel of Plate||83 mm|
|Tilt Drag||Continuously adjustable from 0 to max level|
|Load Capacity||13 kg|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||60°C|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-20°C|
|Working Height||17.8 cm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.