Metabones Pentax 67 Lens to Leica S Camera Lens Mount Adapter
- Adapts Pentax 67 Mount Lenses to Leica S Cameras
- Precise Fit and Solid Connection
- Designed to Reach Infinity Focus
- Satin Surface Finish
- Strong Leaf-Spring Structure Lens Side
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #15641
- SKU: MB_PK67-LS-BM1
The Pentax 67 Lens to Leica S Camera Lens Mount Adapter from Metabones allows a Pentax 67 mount lens to be attached to Leica S cameras. Metabones adapters are quality made, using precision-machined brass with chromium plating on both the camera-body and the lens sides of the adapter in order to ensure smooth mounting, quality aesthetic, and durability. This adapter uses a matte-black finish to minimise internal reflection. Although the lens will fit physically, automatic diaphragm (AE metering), or other auto functions are not retained using this adapter.
- Both camera-side and lens-side of the adapter are made of brass, precision-machined and plated with chromium.
- Precise fit and solid connection - lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments are required to fit your lens.
- Designed to reach infinity focus while maintaining the correct registration distance required to maintain optical quality of CRC lenses or lenses with floating elements.
- The lens side of the adapter features a strong leaf-spring structure, strengthening the adapter-lens connection and ensuring tightness of the lens.
- Satin surface finish.
|Camera Mount||Leica S|
|Lens Mount||Pentax 67|