Neutrik 32.81' (10 m) etherCON Cat6 Patch Cable with Cable Plug Carrier on One End
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #22046
- SKU: NKE6S-10-WOC
The preassembled 32.81' (10 m) etherCON Cat6 Patch Cable with Cable Plug Carrier on One End from Neutrik is a shielded S/FTP cable with a cable plug carrier, which offers a robust metal shell and push-pull locking system. It provides data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps. Moreover, the cable's shielded system provides high noise immunity and EMI protection.
- The etherCON Cat6 Patch Cable provides data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps.
- The cable offers true Cat6 performance with fast data transmission and supports high bandwidth applications.
- Cat6 specifications meet TIA / EIA 568B, ISO / IEC 11801 and EN 50173 standards.
- It meets IP65 standards and is dust and waterproof in mated condition.
- The cable's shielded system provides high noise immunity and EMI protection.
- Its push-pull mating mechanism provides a secure and proven locking system.
- The cable features a rugged cable carrier and a unique chuck-type strain relief.
||32.81' (10 m)
||< 10 m Ω (inner)
||1 kV DC
||1 - 250 MHz
||≥ 0.5 G Ω
|Rated Current Per Contact
||≤ 40 N
||≤ 20 N
||> 1000 mating cycles
||8 x AWG 27/7 mm²
||0.7 µm Gold over 1.2 µm Nickel plating
||Polyamide (PA 6.6 30% GR)
||Zinc die cast
||UL 94 HB
||CAT6, Class E acc. TIA/EIA 586B, IEC11801, EN 50173
||14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C)