Neutrik Multimode OpticalCon Duo Chassis Connector (Black)
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #22720
- SKU: NO2-4FDW-A
The black Neutrik Multimode OpticalCon Duo Chassis Connector is a chassis connector with black chromium plating, 4 solder contacts and 1 LC-Duplex feed-through socket. This front panel mount is waterproof according to IP65.
The chassis connector acts as a "feed-through" allowing simplified installations by connecting a conventional LC-Duplex on the rear. It is built in the standard D size shell and features an automatic sealing cover for maximum dust and dirt protection and a Push-Pull locking mechanism for safe connection. Colored sealings are included to identify the fiber mode.
- Suggested OEM equipment connector due to LC front compatibility
- Designed as feed-through with automatic sealing shutter
- Shutter with silicone gasket protects optical connection from dust and dirt
- Accommodates standard LC connectors on the rear for simple installation
- Connection on the front side either by rugged OpticalCon or standard LC connector
- The low cost of the chassis connector makes it a viable alternative to traditional connectors in fixed installations
- Water resistant according to IP65 ingress protection in mated condition
- In case of limited space the chassis can be mounted without rubber gasket. IP rating for this is IP 52
||Contact resistance: < 7 mΩ (inner)
Dielectric strength: 1.5 kVdc
Insulation resistance: > 2 GΩ (initial)
Rated current per contact: 6 A
Rated voltage: 50 V (1)
||Insertion force: < 45 N
Withdrawal force: < 45 N
Lifetime: > 5000 mating cycles
Locking force: 1000 N
Locking device: Push-Pull
Mounting direction: Front
Chassis Shape: D
||Contacts: Bronze (CuSn6)
Insert: Polyamide (PA 6, PBT 30 % GR, PBT 50 % GR)
Shell: Zinc Diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
Shell plating: Black Chromium
Split sleeve: Ceramics
||Temperature range: -40 °C to +75 °C
||Optical connector: LC-Duplex Feed-through
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.