Neutrik NBLC75BVZ17 rearTWIST Large BNC Cable Connector
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #22932
- SKU: NBLC75BVZ17
The Neutrik NBLC75BVZ17 rearTWIST Large BNC Cable Connector is designed for cables with large diameters that are used on long runs and for high data rates (HD). It features a true 75 Ω design and is suitable for HD applications. The patented rearTWIST boot guarantees easy access even in high-density applications.
- rearTWIST Principle locking/unlocking using the easily accessible soft touch boot
- Ideal for recessed bulkheads where access to the head of the connector might be an issue and this connectors turn from the back and not the front
- True 75 Ω design meets the stringent HDTV / DVD requirements
- Leading area: Avoids tilting due to side forces to protect contacts from deformation and guarantees a lifetime of minimum 1,000 mating cycles
- Snug-fit center pin insert provides tactile feedback
- Shield and jacket crimp technology prevents the problem of an exposed grounding braid on cable assemblies
- Good cable protection and retention
- Precise Swiss machined brass parts for durability
||BNC 75 Ω
||Belden 7731A (ANH), Draka 1.6/7.3AF, RG 11, Klotz V16/72, Canford SDV-HD, Nexans HF 75 1,6/7,2 02Y(ST)C(ST)H cables
||≤3 mΩ (inner)
||≤1.05 / >32 dB up to 1 GHz
≤1.065 / >30 dB up to 2 GHz
≤1.100 / >26 dB
||IEC 6016908, MIL 348A
||-22 to 185°F (-30 to 85°C)
||Crimpability: Complies with IEC 60803 and IEC 60352-2
||Contacts: Brass (CuZn35Pb2), 0.2 µm AuCo (Center contact)
Shell: Brass (CuZn39Pb3)
Shell Plating: Optalloy
||0.41" (10.4 mm)
||>30 N (center)
||9.73 hex crimp (shield) according IEC 60803 (die designation H)
||0.07" (1.75 mm) hex crimp (pin) according IEC 60803 (die designation X)
Shield: 0.38" (9.73 mm) hex
||>1,000 mating cycles
||Cable Anchoring: Jacket crimping
|Dimensions (Ø x H)
||0.57 x 1.46" (14.5 x 37.2 mm)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.