The DLX series features a compact all metal housing with an ingenious duplex ground contact, which offers excellent RF protection and shielding. It is the ideal match for mating with Neutrik's EMC XLR cable connector.
- All metal housing offers best overall RF protection and electromagnetic shielding
- Duplex ground contact for excellent contact integrity between chassis and cable connector
- Unique cage type female contact on 3 pole version increases conductivity and reduces wear on the mated male contact
- Female contact incorporates a solder barrier to prevent solder running into the contact mating area
- Larger solder contacts for easier termination
- Optional connection to easily join pin1 to chassis ground
- D-style housing provides installation compatibility with industry standard D mounting dimensions
|Capacitance between contacts||= 4 pF|
|Contact resistance||= 5 mO|
|Dielectric strength||1,5 kVdc|
|Insulation resistance||> 10 GO (initial)|
|Rated current per contact||16 A|
|Rated voltage||< 50 V|
|Insertion force||= 20 N|
|Withdrawal force||= 20 N|
|Lifetime||> 1000 mating cycles|
|Wiresize||max. 2.5 mm²|
|Wiresize||max. 14 AWG|
|Locking device||Latch lock|
|Contact plating||2 µm Ag over 2 µm Ni|
|Insert||Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)|
|Locking element||Steel Ck67|
|Shell||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)|
|Shell plating||Black chromium|
|Flammability||UL 94 HB|
|Standard compliance||IEC 61076-2-103|
|Protection class||IP 40|
|Solderability||Complies with IEC 68-2-20|
|Temperature range||-30 °C to +80 °C|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review
- Product: Neutrik NC3FD-LX-BAG 3-Pin XLR Female Receptacle
- Manufacturer: Neutrik
- Model: NC3FDLXBAG
- SKU: NC3FD-LX-BAG
- RM Product #: 21859
- Colour: Black
- Cable Connector: XLR 3-pin TA3F Female
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty