Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #22653
- SKU: NC3FXX-EMC
The Neutrik NC3FXX-EMC Cable Connector is a 3-pole female EMC-XLR cable connector. It is designed from the XX series to give enhanced RF screening for critical applications in live performance and recording where particular problems with radio transmissions or mobile phones exist. This design guarantees a continuous RF shield connection from the cable to the chassis connector housing via a circular capacitor around the cable shield. The circular capacitors act as high-pass filter with a cut-off frequency around of 10 MHz. An EMI suppression ferrite bead with 24 ohm at 1 MHz between pin 1 and the cable screen provides a low-pass filter for improved RF rejection.
- 3-pole male and female XLR cable connector with integrated capacitive shield to shell connection
- Circular capacitor around the cable shield enables low-inductive shield connection to connector housing
- Female connector with circumferential ground spring provides an accurate connection to the mating shell
- Cable shield - Pin 1 connection includes EMI suppression bead to block high frequencies
- Avoid ground loops as there is no LF-shield connection to ground
- Rugged zinc die cast shell, long lasting and durable
- Chuck type strain relief system for secure clamping of cables
- Boot with rubber gland provides high protection against bending stresses
- Branded with unique hologram
||≤ 4 pF (between contacts)
||≤ 3 mΩ (inner)
||> 2 GΩ (initial)
|Rated Current Per Contact
||0.137 to 0.31" (3.5 to 8.0 mm)
||< 50 N
||< 20 N
||> 1,000 mating cycles
|Maximum Wire Size
||0.75 mm², 20 AWG
||0.2 µm Au hard alloy over 2 µm Ni
||Polyamide (PA 6.6 30 % GR)
||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1) / Ck 67 (spring)
||Zinc diecast (ZnAl4Cu1)
|Circumferential Ground Spring
||Bronze (CuSn6), Ni plated
||UL 94 HB
||Complies with IEC 68-2-20
||-22 to 176°F (-30 to 80 °C)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.