With exciting optical and mechanical innovations, this intelligent new Fieldscope incorporates legendary Nikon optical glass , fully multicoated optics and improved chromatic aberration reduction, the Prostaff 5 Fieldscope provides bright, high contrast images with true color rendition in most lighting conditions. Together, the new optical innovations allow the user to pull subjects out of their natural backgrounds and reveal every detail in brilliant color and with a clear, edge-to-edge resolution.
To provide users with the brightest possible image, internal surface texturing minimizes reflective light loss inside the scope. The Prostaff 5 Fieldscope eyepiece is a digiscope-ready design, so users can capture amazing high-magnification images by using an optional accessory digital camera bracket. It also features enhanced eye relief for use with eyeglasses and a convenient turn-and-slide eyecup.
To keep the natural elements in check, a built-in sliding sunshade eliminates glare in bright conditions and also keeps dust and rain off the objective lens. The ergonomic, lightweight porro prism design makes it easy to handle, even in wet conditions. Like allmodels in the PROSTAFF line, the new PROSTAFF 5 Fieldscope is waterproof, fogproof, nitrogen purged and O-ring sealed
EYEPIECE NOT INCLUDED
- 60mm Objective Lens: An ideal balance of size and brightness.
- Multicoated Optics: Provides a bright, high contrast image with true color rendition.
- Ergonomic, Lightweight Porro Prism Design
- Internal Surface Texturing: Minimizes reflective light loss inside scope.
- Digiscope-Ready design: so users can capture amazing high-magnification images by using an optional accessory digital camera bracket.
- Built-in Sliding Sunshade: Eliminates glare in bright conditions, keeps dust and rain off objective lens inrainy or dusty conditions.
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Nitrogen-purged and O-ring sealed.
|Type of Prism||Porro Prism|
|Field of View||at 1000 Yards 136.2'|
|Waterproof / Fogproof||Yes/Yes|
|Camera Tripod Adaptable||Yes|