Nikon R1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5333
- SKU: FSA906BA
The Nikon R1 Wireless Close-Up System (a.k.a. Macro Kit B) is a complete flash solution for cameras that feature both the Commander mode and include a built-in flash. The kit is fully compatible with the Nikon Creative Lighting System and Advanced Wireless Lighting system when used with compatible cameras and/or flashes.
The kit's main components consist of the SX-1 Attachment Ring that attaches to the lens filter treads via an adapter ring (included), and two SB-R200 wireless macro flash heads. The SX-1 Attachment Ring can accept up to eight SB-R200s and can be attached to a tripod for remote lighting.
The R1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight Flash System has a Guide No. 66'/20 m at 24mm, with both heads. This solution enables excellent close-up lighting control with exceptional flexibility and innovative options.
- Enables superb close-up lighting control with exceptional flexibility and innovative options.
- Wireless control convenience with amazing portability.
- Comes supplied with two SB-R200 Speedlights.
- The SB-R200 offers four independent channels (1, 2, 3, and 4) care available for shooting in competitive wireless environments.
- Flash compensation or flash ratio control available for desired lighting effects.
- SB-900, SB-800 and/or SB-600 Speedlights can be combined and controlled for additional creative lighting effects.
- SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander available separately provides compatibility with Nikon i-TTL film and digital SLRs without built-in Speedlight commanders including; D3, F6, D60 and D40. The SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander provides wireless control with SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlights.
- For use with Nikon i-TTL SLRs with built-in Speedlights with Commander mode including D700, D300, D200 D90 and D80.
- Producing desired close-up lighting effects is straightforward and uncomplicated.
- Up to three remote groups (A, B, and C) are available on the SB-R200
SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlights can be tilted up to 60 degrees to accommodate lenses with short working distances.
- SX-1 master attachment ring accommodates up to eight SB-R200 Speedlights (off-camera) and up to four (on camera).
- Auto FP High-Speed Sync available (with compatible cameras).
For cameras that do not feature the commander mode, but that are i-TTL compatible (e.g. D50), please see R1C1 kit (#4803).
More information about Nikon Products: (Link to Nikon Website)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.