Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5334
- SKU: FSA906CA
The Nikon R1C1 Wireless Close-Up Speedlight System (a.k.a. Macro Kit A) is a macro flash solution for i-TTL capable cameras that do not feature a built-in flash (e.g. D2X, D2H/D2Hs, F6). The kit is fully compatible with the Nikon Creative Lighting System and Advanced Wireless Lighting system when used with compatible cameras and/or flashes.
The kit's main components consist of the SX-1 Attachment Ring that attaches to the lens filter treads via an adapter ring (included), two SB-R200 wireless macro flash heads, and the SU-800 Commander Unit. The SX1 accommodates up to eight SB-R200 Speedlights off camera, and up to four on camera.
This solution enables excellent close-up lighting control with exceptional flexibility and innovative options.
- Enables superb close-up lighting control with exceptional flexibility and innovative options. For use with the Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS) compatible SLRs without a built-in flash.
- Wireless control convenience for close-up and general flash photography.
Features include; two SB-R200 Speedlights and the SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander.
- Settings are easily made and confirmed on the SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander's LCD panel from the camera's position.
- Flash compensation or flash ratio control for desired lighting effects.
SB-900, SB-800 and/or SB-600 Speedlights can be combined and controlled with in a lighting scheme for additional creative lighting effects.
- Included SU-800 Wireless Speedlight Commander provides additional functionality with SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlights.
- Producing desired close-up lighting effects is straightforward and uncomplicated.
- Up to three remote groups and four channels consisting of two SB-R200 wireless remote Speedlights can be arranged to enable creative lighting from the left, right, above or below subject.
- SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlights can be tilted up to 60 degrees to accommodate lenses with short working distances.
- SX-1 master attachment ring accommodates up to eight SB-R200 Speedlights (off camera) and up to four (on camera).
- Auto FP High-Speed Sync available (with compatible cameras).
When using the SU-800 with cameras not compatible with i-TTL flash control, only close-up flash operation (using cords) is possible when used with the optional TTL Cord SC-30.
More information about Nikon Products: (Link to Nikon Website)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.