Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5335
- SKU: FSA90601
The Nikon SB-R200 Wireless Remote Speedlight is a new compact Speedlight for Remote Speedlight operation in two different shooting conditions.
As part of a newly developed mini system for close-up flash photography, the SB-R200 is both lightweight and compact, which means it can be inserted into a dedicated ring attached to the lens to direct light onto small subjects. Or it can be used as a separate remote macro flash, mounted on the dedicated AS-20 stand.
The SB-R200 is also fully compatible with Nikon's Advanced Wireless Lighting system, meaning it can be used in multiple lighting situations with SB-800 and SB-600 units.
- Compact and lightweight remote Speedlight unit perfect for close-up and general photography.
- Easy-to-set analog controls offers quick changes of settings.
- i-TTL flash control for accurate flash exposures in close-up and other lighting applications.
- Offers four independent channels for shooting in competitive environments.
- Supports the Nikon Creative Lighting System (CLS) and compatible CLS cameras.
- Built-in target light and AF Illuminator allows for proper position of Speedlight on the subject as well as autofocus operation in low-light situations.
- Can be set to one of three Speedlight groups (A, B or C).
- Integrates perfectly into multiple flash situations including the SB-900, SB-800 and SB-600 Speedlight units.
- The SB-R200 can be fully controlled wireless either by the SU-800 Commander unit or a SB-800 Speedlight in Master mode. Additionally, the built-in Speedlights of the D200, D300, D700, D80, D70s or D70 serve as the system's Master controller. Or, for non i-TTL cameras, the SC30 sync cord can be used for off-camera control.
The SB-R200 cannot be attached to a standard flash shoe. Requires SX-1 Attachment Ring or AS-20 Speedlight Stand.
More information about Nikon Products: (Link to Nikon Website)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.