Nikon TC-20E III AF-S Tele Converter
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #5230
- SKU: JAA913DA
The Nikon TC-20E III 2x Teleconverter is an exceptional teleconverter optimized for use with FX and DX digital SLR cameras. It doubles the focal length of compatible Nikkor lenses. The TC-20E III is constructed of 7 elements in 5 groups and with Nikon's Integrated Coating (IC) you will see improved color and reduced flair. It has one aspherical lens element which virtually eliminates lens aberrations.
The 2x extender (also known as a teleconverter) will double the focal length of your existing lens, and will cut back the amount of light by 2 f/stops. For example, using this teleconverter with a 300mm lens will effectively increase the focal length to 600mm. A lens set to f/2.8 will now be f/5.6. Teleconverters are best used with longer telephoto lenses and are not recommended for lenses wider than 50mm, e.g. 28-105mm (35mm format).
Enhanced Telephoto Versatility:
- Affordable and portable gateway to extend telephoto reach; ideal for sports, wildlife, surveillance and more.
Aspherical Lens Element:
- Virtually eliminates coma and other aberrations, especially at wide apertures.
2x Optical Conversion Factor:
- Doubles the focal length of select compatible NIKKOR lenses.
Nikon Integrated Coating (IC):
- Enhances light transmission efficiency, improves color consistency and reduces flare.
The following lenses may be used with the Nikon TC-20E III, some with noted functional limitations. Nikon lenses not listed cannot be used with the TC-20E III. The rear elements of nikon lenses not listed can contact and damage the Teleconverter element and must not be attached! List includes current lenses along with lenses for which production may have ceased. Lenses that are no longer in production are shown only for your convenience as a compatibility reference.
- AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED (autofocus not possible)
- AF-S VR NIKKOR 200mm f/2G IF-ED (no limitations)
- AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II (no limitations)
- AF-S VR NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G IF-ED (no limitations)
- AF-I NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8D IF-ED (no limitations)
- AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/4D IF-ED (autofocus not possible)
- AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8G ED VR (no limitations)
- AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8D IF-ED II (no limitations)
- AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8D IF-ED (no limitations)
- AF-I NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8D IF-ED (no limitations)
- AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4D IF-ED II (autofocus not possible)
- AF-S NIKKOR 500mm f/4D IF-ED (autofocus not possible)
- AF-I NIKKOR 500mm f/4D IF-ED (autofocus not possible)
- AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4G ED VR (autofocus not possible)
- AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4D IF-ED II (autofocus not possible)
- AF-S NIKKOR 600mm f/4D IF-ED (autofocus not possible)
- AF-I NIKKOR 600mm f/4D IF-ED (autofocus not possible)
- AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II (no limitations)
- AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G IF-ED (no limitations)
- AF-S Zoom-NIKKOR 80-200mm f/2.8D IF-ED (no limitations)
- AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G IF-ED (autofocus not possible)
More information about Nikon Products and Lenses: (Link to Nikon Website)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.