- Micro Four Thirds System
- 16mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Multi-Coated Elements
- Product: #3144
- SKU: H-F008E
One of the most distinct lens designs, the Lumix G Fisheye 8mm f/3.5 from Panasonic is a 180° fisheye that produces unique and creative distortion for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Pairing a modest maximum aperture and a sophisticated optical design, a compact and lightweight form factor is possible, and the optical design also features one extra-low dispersion element to maintain high clarity and colour accuracy. Individual elements have also been multi-coated, and a built-in lens hood is featured, to suppress lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and more accurate colours. Additionally, a stepping AF motor and an internal focus mechanism afford quick, quiet, and smooth focusing performance to suit both video and photo applications.
- Ultra-wide fisheye lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 16mm equivalent focal length.
- Fisheye design renders a 180° angle of view to produce a distinct visual appeal characterised by dramatic distortion and a creative depiction of space.
- One extra-low dispersion element is used in the optical design to suppress chromatic aberrations and colour fringing for improved clarity and colour accuracy.
- Individual elements have been multi-coated to effectively reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping AF motor and internal focus design provides smooth and quiet focusing performance that is well-suited to both photo and video use.
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 16 mm
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||180°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||10 cm|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||1:5|
|Elements/Groups||10 / 9|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Thread||Rear: 22 mm|
|Dimensions (DxL)||Approx. 60.7 x 51.7 mm|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.