- For Straps up to 6.4cm Wide & 2.2cm Thick
- Withstands Forces up to 90.7kg
- Quick Release Button for Instant Access
- Arca-Type Compatible QR Plate
- Slim Profile: 8.3cm Length, Weighs 84g
- Product: #51960
- SKU: CP-BK-3
Marrying stability and quick access, the black Capture Camera Clip v3 from Peak Design is a harness system for professional gear that is designed to withstand forces up to 90.7kg. The main component is a durable metal clip, which uses included thumbscrews or hex-head bolts to clamp onto any strap or belt as wide as 6.4 cm and as thick as 2.2 cm. Paired with it is an Arca-type compatible quick release plate that slides onto the clip to lock movement in all four directions, and features four loops for attaching optional Peak Design anchors.
The Capture v3 keeps a slim profile at only 8.3cm in length and weighing 84 g, and all its parts are made of weatherproof aluminium that resists rust. The clip is equipped with a quick release button so you can instantly grab your camera and start shooting, and has a security lock that can be activated to prevent accidental release during longer trips. For enhanced stability, an anti-slip pad is used on the back plate for grip. All legacy Peak Design plates work with the Capture v3 except for the DUALplate v1, allowing you to carry objects such as lenses, binoculars, or GoPro cameras with optional accessories.
- Clip and plate system for camera support, made entirely of rust-resistant aluminium and designed to withstand up to 90.7kg of force
- Clip fits straps or belts up to 6.4 cm wide, and as thick as 1.6 cm with the thumbscrews and up to 2.2 cm thick with the hex-head bolts
- Anti-slip pad for a better grip on the mounting surface, increasing stability
- Plate is compatible with most Arca-type tripod attachments and releases with a button on the clip for quick access to camera
- Four loops at the bottom of the plate allow for optional Peak Design anchors to be used
- Quick release button can be locked to help prevent accidents during longer excursions
- Slim design with a length of 8.3cm and a total weight of 84 g
- Compatible with all Peak Design plates except for the DUALplate v1, allowing for objects such as GoPro, lenses, and binoculars to be used with optional accessories
|Compatibility||Any strap or belt with these dimensions:
Width: Up to 2.5" (6.4 cm)
Thickness: Up to 0.63" (1.6 cm) with thumbscrews, or up to 0.87" (2.2 cm) with hex-head bolts
Hex-head clamping bolts
|Dimensions||Clip: 3.3 x 1.6 x 0.8" (8.3 x 4 x 2 cm)
Plate: 1.5 x 1.5 x 0.3" (3.8 x 3.8 x 0.7 cm)
|Weight||Clip: 2.5 oz (70 g)
Plate: 0.5 oz (14 g)
Total: 3 oz (84 g)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.