- Clip Only, Replacement or Extra Part
- For Straps up to 6.4cm Wide & 2.2cm Thick
- Withstands Forces up to 90.7kg
- Quick Release Button for Instant Access
- Slim Profile: 8.3cm Length, Weighs 70g
- Product: #51962
- SKU: CC-S-3
This silver Clip for Capture v3 from Peak Design serves as a replacement part or as an additional support point for the Capture v3 harness system. By equipping more than one bag or strap with Capture clips, you can carry several cameras at once or switch between the two clips easily for comfortable and versatile use. Note that a plate is not included with this product, and must be purchased separately in order to carry equipment.
Keeping a slim profile at only 8.3cm in length and weighing just 70g, the clip uses included thumbscrews or hex-head bolts to clamp onto any strap or belt as wide as 6.4cm and as thick as 2.2cm. It is made of weatherproof aluminium to resist rust and is designed to withstand up to 90.7kg of force. The clip is equipped with a quick release button so you can instantly grab your camera and start shooting, and it has a security lock that can be activated to prevent accidental release during longer trips. For enhanced stability, an anti-slip pad is used on the back plate for grip. All legacy Peak Design plates work with the Capture v3 clip except for the DUALplate v1, allowing you to carry objects such as lenses, binoculars, or GoPro cameras with optional accessories.
- Replacement or additional clip for Capture v3 system, plate must be purchased separately in order to carry equipment
- Made entirely of rust-resistant aluminium and designed to withstand up to 90.7kg of force
- Fits straps or belts up to 6.4cm wide, and as thick as 1.6cm with thumbscrew bolts or up to 2.2cm thick with hex-head bolts
- Anti-slip pad for better grip on the mounting surface, increasing stability
- Quick release button for swift and easy access to camera
- Security lock prevents accidental release for safety during longer excursions
- Slim design with a length of 8.3cm and a weight of 70g
- Compatible with all Peak Design plates except for the DUALplate v1, allowing for objects such as GoPro, lenses, and binoculars to be used with optional accessories
|Compatibility||Any strap or belt with these dimensions:
Width: Up to 2.5" (6.4 cm)
Thickness: Up to 0.63" (1.6 cm) with thumbscrews, or up to 0.87" (2.2 cm) with hex-head bolts
Hex-head clamping bolts
|Dimensions||3.3 x 1.6 x 0.8" (8.3 x 4 x 2 cm)|
|Weight||2.5 oz (70 g)|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.