Pelican 1620 Case (Desert Tan)
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #27
- SKU: 1620-020-190
Exterior Dimensions: 24 13/16 x 19 3/8 x 13 7/8" (63 x 49.2 x 35.2cm) (HxWxD)
Interior Dimensions: 22 1/16 x 17 x 12 9/16" (56 x 43.2 x 32cm) (HxWxD)
The Pelican 1620 Case with Foam is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, ABS latches that seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure.
The 1620 comes with two side haul handles, front haul handle, an extension handle and strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. It has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is NATO-codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard).
This case has a six-piece foam insert set.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case
- Made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Includes a six-piece foam set that consists of one "egg crate" foam upper section, four Pick 'N Pluck foam sections and one 1.0" blank bottom foam section
- Built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Temperature rating -10 to +210° F (-23 to +99° C)
- Two large side haul handles
- Large front haul handle
- Retractable extension handle
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
Padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
Exterior: High-impact structural copolymer polypropylene
Interior: Polyurethane foam
Watertight to 30'
Floats in salt water with 150 lbs (68.04kg) load
Type of Closure
Hinged with double latches
1.7 lb Polyurethane foam
Equipment that requires protection from shock and the elements
Front haul handle
Two side haul handles
Retractable extension handle