- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra High Impact Copolymer
- Five-piece Foam Set is Included
- Six ABS Double Throw Latches
- Double Grip Fold Down Side Handles
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #196
- SKU: 1730-000-110
The Pelican 1730 Transport Case with Foam (Black) is a watertight, crushproof and dust proof polypropylene case. It has six easy open ABS double throw latches with stainless steel padlock protectors. It has an o-ring and an automatic pressure release valve with a temperature rating -23 to +99°C. There are double grip fold down handles on each side, and polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings.
This case has a five-piece foam set included.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case
- Made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Five-piece foam set consisting of one 5 cm convoluted top foam, three 7.6 cm centre foam and one 2.54 cm bottom foam
- Built-in automatic pressure equalisation valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- Temperature rating -23 to +99°C
- Double grip fold down handles on the sides
- Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft
Material | Exterior: High impact structural Copolymer polypropylene
Interior: Five-piece foam set
Waterproofing | Watertight to 9.14 m
Maximum Buoyancy | Floats in salt water with 188.69 kg load
Type of Closure | Hinged with six double throw ABS latches
Interior Fitting | Polyethylene foam
Accommodates | Equipment that does require foam protection
Carrying/Transport Options | Fold down side handles
Weight | 17.24 kg
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.