Pelican-Hardigg V-Series SUPER-V-11U-M6 Case is built utilizing a full-boxed 48cm steel rack with a industry-standard square hole pattern, so hanging electronics with tab mounts is a snap. These cases also include clip nuts - just attach the clip nut onto a square hole and you’ve got a secure, threaded mount. The Pelican- Hardigg Super-V Series has a 61cm depth frame and has longer shock mounts and a larger sway space between the rack and shell. The case also features molded in rear edge casters with handles on the lid for ease of movement.
- Weight ranges for 7U – 14U = 45-77kg per case
- Fixed square hole frame for universal equipment fit
- 5cm Front Lid, 12.5cm Rear Lid
- Molded in rear edge casters with handles on the lid for ease of movement
- Comfort Grip plastic handles
- Lid Hangers for lid storage while in use
- Anti-reflective black hardware
- Coupling catches for secure stacking
- Sealed gasket and PRV keeps container watertight and eliminates over pressurization
- Metric M6 clip nuts for even more flexibility in mounting equipment
- REACH and RoHs compliant
- SUPER V-SERIES 11U, 2122-02/29/05W
- Case shock mounts provide protection from drops and vibration
- Engineered to provide secure transport for rack mountable electronics
- Available in 3U, 4U, 5U, 7U, 9U, 11U, and 14U
-| BODY:| RotoMolded Polyethylene O-RING:| Silicone Sponge PURGE BODY:| Aluminium HARDWARE:| Stainless Steel (Black Oxide) / RoHs Nickel Black FRAME:| Steel (Clear Coated) RACK HEIGHT:| 19.25" (48.9 cm) RACK DEPTH:| 24.00" (61 cm) INTERIOR LID DEPTH:| 2.20" (5.6 cm) INTERIOR BACK LID DEPTH:| 5.20" (13.2 cm) WEIGHT:| 69.00 lbs (31.3 kg) CONFIGURATIONS|SUPER-V-SERIES-11U - Standard COLOUR|Black EXTERIOR (L X W X D)|38.50" x 28.30" x 25.40" (97.8 x 71.9 x 64.5 cm)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review