Pelican Skid Mate - Cushion (Tan)
Pelican Hardigg’s Tan SKID-MATE cushions offer a simple and cost-effective solution. Designed to mount directly on pallet bases with a 5/16" – 18 UNC bolt threaded into the molded-in insert, these air-dampened cushions provide maximum protection against shock and vibration with minimum size and weight—taking the place of wood skid runners and eliminating the need for expensive air-ride trucks. They can accommodate any load—from custom and fabricated pallets to heavy-duty pallet loads for any type of industrial, commercial, or military cargo. Skid-Mates are color-coded by load range, and also permit four-way pallet entry, making loading and unloading easy.
• Shock Resistant: Reduce costly field service calls and repairs resulting from shock and vibration damage in transit.
• Simplicity: With T-Nut option it easily attaches to a pallet base with a 5/16"-18 UNC bolt (metric M8 option is also available).
• Durable & Tough: Skid-Mate cushions can endure sliding over 3,000 feet (914 meters) of concrete floor and floor joints at maximum load.
• High/Low Temperature Storage: Skid-Mate cushions are suitable for storage at –40° F to +130° F (-40° C to +54° C).
• Chemical and Solvent Resistance: Skid-Mate cushions are made of polyethylene, a chemically inert material.
• Load Range: Tan: 20-35 lbs. (9.6–15.9 kgs.) per pad
Reviews(no ratings yet)
Give it a quick rating:
Thanks for your rating!
Write a review