- Product: #8766
- SKU: IM3300-00001
Exterior Dimensions: 53.8 x 16.5 x 6.7" (136.55 x 41.91 x 17.02cm) (LxWxH)
Interior Dimensions: 50.5 x 14 x 6.0" (128.27 x 35.56 x 15.24cm) (LxWxH)
Lid depth: 2.0" (5.08cm)
The Pelican iM3300 Storm Case with Foam (in black) is an injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin, that is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant. It is tough, rugged, lightweight, airtight and watertight. There is a permanently attached Vortex valve that automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water, and won't unscrew from the case. Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress. The case has unbreakable molded-in hasps that allow the addition of standard size padlocks. It has hinges with integrated feet that hold fast under impact, and create a flat surface for upright stability. It is transported by two double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core handles and rugged in-line wheels.
This case has a solid foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid.
- Injection-molded case made of HPX high performance resin is virtually unbreakable, dent-resistant and shatter-resistant
- Tough, rugged and lightweight
- Airtight and watertight
- Solid foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid
- Permanently attached Vortex valve automatically adjusts air pressure without letting in water and won't unscrew from the case
- Press & Pull latches open with the push of a button, yet stay closed securely under impact or stress
- Two unbreakable molded-in hasps allow the addition of standard size padlocks, offering another measure of security
- Hinges with integrated feet hold fast under impact and create a flat surface for upright stability
- Molded-in stacking ribs provide no-slip stability for multiple case-stacking during storage or transport
- Two double-layered, soft-grip, solid-core carrying handles provides strong, durable comfort.
- Rugged in-line wheels have shielded ball bearings, and are composed of a nylon core encased in a polyurethane tread. (The wheels are mounted on a solid axle for improved stability and ease of transport).
Meets ATA 300 category 1 standards for transit cases.
Meets FED-STD-101C requirements for drops and vibration (loose cargo).
Exceeds the specifications listed in MIL-STD-648C for vibration (sweep).
Meets MIL-STD-810F for immersion and simulated rainfall.
Exterior: HPX high performance resin
Interior: Solid foam bottom
Interior: Convoluted foam pad in the lid.
Type of Closure:
Six Press & Pull latches
Two unbreakable molded-in hasps
Hinges with integrated feet
Solid foam bottom and a convoluted foam pad in the lid
Two padded handles
26 lbs (11.79kg)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.