Porta Brace DC-3V Director's Case (Signature Blue)
The Porta Brace DC-3V Director's Case (Signature Blue) is a briefcase and computer case combined to hold a laptop and scripts for field production. There is a compartment that protects a laptop up to 17" and a compartment to hold scripts and papers. It has openings to run cables through the case and a computer visor to shade the laptop screen from sun and unanticipated field conditions. The case is carried by two carrying handles with a suede leather-covered grip and a removable, adjustable shoulder strap with a suede leather-covered pad.
- Fits laptop computer with a screen up to 17"
- Holds essentials materials used by a director on location
- Internal visor to shade the laptop screen from sun and unanticipated field conditions
- 1000 denier Cordura nylon
- Padded interior
- Interior compartment protects a laptop while allowing cables to run through the case
- Roomy outside flap compartment, with lots of room for file folders, scripts, proposals, note pad and any other materials used by a director
- Large exterior zipper pocket to keep a clipboard or notebook ready at hand
- Small slip pocket at the rear
- here are pencil pockets inside and out
- Pocket for small tools
- Piece of sticky touch fastener tape to secure a calculator
- Optional Script and Tech modules have been designed for increased organizing efficiency. Both the modules zip and hook into the Director's case for compact storage, and are removable for lightweight, compact carrying
- Two carrying handles with suede leather-covered overlapping grip.
- Heavy-duty, removable, adjustable shoulder strap with suede leather-covered non-slip pad
||Exterior: 1000 denier Cordura nylon
|Type of Closure
||Not Specified by Manufacturer
||17 x 5.0 x 13" (43.18 x 12.7 x 33.02cm) (LxWxH)
||17" laptop computer, scripts, pads and most necessary items for a director on location
||Two carrying handles
||5.1 lbs (2.31kg)