Porta Brace PC-2 Production Case (Black)
The Porta-Brace PC-2 Production Case (Black) is designed to protect, carry and organize a complete mix of video or audio field equipment. The case is made from 1000 denier Cordura, with a rigid plastic interior. It features a roomy interior with easily adjusted partitions for securing the equipment. There are two large mesh pockets in the top lid, interior pockets on all sides of the main compartment, and five sturdy outside pockets of various sizes and shapes that are color coded to help you organize accessories. The case can be carried with a wooden handle or a removable, adjustable, heavy-duty, non-slip shoulder strap. A LI-GLW illumination strip light pocket is included.
- 1000 denier Cordura bag made to carry audio and/or video equipment.
- Rigid, hollow-core plastic frame interior protects the gear.
- Two adjustable dividers are included.
- LI-GLW illumination strip light pocket is included (batteries not included)
- Two large mesh pockets in the top lid
- Three front pockets with color coded tabs
- Two side pockets with color coded tabs
- Wooden handle with nylon straps
- Removable, adjustable, suede leather shoulder strap
||Exterior: 1000 denier Cordura fabric
Interior: Rigid, hollow-core plastic frame
|Type of Closure
||25 x 12 x 15" (63.5 x 30.48 x 38.1cm) (LxWxH)
||21.5 x 8.0 x 12.5" (54.61 x 20.32 x 31.75cm) (LxWxH)
||Rigid case with large main compartment, top-lid, mesh pockets, five outside pockets, and two dividers
||Video and/or audio field equipment
||10.5 lbs (4.76g)