Rycote INV-BH InVision Microphone Suspension
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #21175
- SKU: 041123
The Rycote INV-BH InVision Microphone Suspension addresses the demand for a professional, Rycote-quality shockmount in the studio, conference settings and speech capturing applications.
The entire mount is comprised of two large InVision lyres with two clips that accommodate microphone bodies measuring 19 to 34mm in diameter. The lyres rest on a bar with a 3/8" threaded stand adapter at the base.
The stand adapter itself features an integrated cable clip for securing excess cable and minimizing noise. The unique lyre suspension is engineered with Hytrel for a virtually indestructible design that maximizes shock and noise suppression.
The InVision suspension system is available in various clip sizes to accommodate different microphones. The versatile 19 to 34mm mounting clips included with this system are intended for mounting a wide variety of microphones.
Among Some of the Compatible Microphones are:
- Rode NT4 Rode NTG-8 Shure VP89L Shure SM89 Neumann KMR82i Sennheiser MKH8070 Sennheiser MKH816 Sennheiser K6ME67
Large Lyre Suspension for Boom Operation
- The large lyre suspension webs measure 70mm high and 40mm wide to accommodate heavier microphones. This is ideal for static stand mounting as well as boom placement.
19 to 25mm Mounting Clips
- The clips included with this system accommodate microphone diameters measuring between 19 to 25mm in diameter. The clips mount a wide variety of microphones that measure under 120mm long.
- The unique lyre suspension is engineered with Hytrel for a virtually indestructible design that maximizes shock and noise suppression.
Integrated 3/8" Threaded Stand Adapter
- A 3/8" threaded stand adapter is featured at the base for microphone stand mounting.
||Lyre (Suspension): 2.75 x 1.57" (70 x 40mm) (WxH)
Clips: 19 to 34mm (0.74 to 1.33") (Both)
Length: 19.68" (50cm)
3/8" Threaded Stand Adapter
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.