SHAPE Base Counterweight with Rod Bloc (1.9 kg)
- For Adjustable Composite Shoulder Pad
- Padded Counterweight
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Stability for Camera Support
- Shoulder Pad Attachment via 15 mm Rods
- Product: #47219
- SKU: PADCW2
The black, 1.9 kg SHAPE Base Counterweight with Rod Bloc can be used in combination with the Adjustable Composite Shoulder Pad (sold separately), augmenting stability of a camera support by balancing or counterweighing the camera at the rear. Free motion of the handles is also enabled as the camera weight is relieved by the 1.9 kg weight, and enhanced comfort is offered via padding.
You can attach the counterweight to the shoulder pad via 15 mm rods thanks to the Sliding Rod Block. Precise balance is achieved by positioning the counterweight near or further away from you, made possible by sliding the weight along the rods.
The counterweight is made of aircraft-grade aluminium, and it sports a black powder-coated paint finish.
- Compatible with the SHAPE Composite, Cameleon, Sumo, and Spider series
- Used in combination with the Adjustable Composite Shoulder Pad (sold separately)
- Offers padded counter weighting for extra comfort
- Free motion of the handles is enabled as the camera weight is relieved by the 1.9 kg counterweight
- Provides enhanced stability for camera support
- Hard anodised aluminium Rod Block included for attaching the shoulder pad to the weight via 15 mm rods
- Single red knob for fast and easy adjustment
- Allows for the sliding of the counterweight along the rods, to achieve precise positioning
|Rod Compatibility||15 mm|
|Construction||CNC Machined aircraft-grade aluminium|
|Finish||Powder coat paint with wrinkled finish|