SKB 3I-1914-8B-E Mil-Std Waterproof Case 8" Deep (Black)
- Polypropylene Copolymer Resin Case
- Gasketed, Waterproof and Dust-Tight
- ATA Category 1 Rated
- Continuous Moulded-in Hinge
- Trigger Release Latch System
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #20611
- SKU: 3I-1914-8B-E
The SKB 3I-1914-8B-E Mil-Std Waterproof Case 8" Deep (Black) is an injection moulded ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case. It features a gasketed, water- and dust-tight, submersible design that is resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage. The case is ATA category 1 rated. There is a continuous moulded-in hinge, "trigger release" latch system, a comfortable, snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion-grip handle, and an automatic ambient pressure equalisation valve. The case is lockable with a customer supplied padlock.
This case has an empty interior and accepts TSA approved latches.
- Injection moulded, ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin case
- ATA (Air Transport Association) category 1 rated
- MIL-STD-810F Military specification for resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage
- MIL-STD-C-4150J Military specification for waterproof and water-vapour proof cases for transit and storage
- IP67 Military specification for protection against dust and against the effect of immersion between 15cm and 1.0 m
- MIL-STD-648C Military specification for automatic ambient pressure equalisation valve
- Trigger release latch system accepts TSA approved latches
- Continuous moulded-in hinge for added protection
- Temperature rating = -40 to +71.11°C
- Snap-down rubber over-moulded cushion grip handle
|Carry/Transport Options||Top Handle|
|Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D)||55.9 x 43.2 x 27.9 cm|
|Interior Dimensions (W x H x D)||48.3 x 36.3 x 20.3 cm|
|Interior Cubic Volume||0.037 m³|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.