SLR Magic Cine 35mm T0.95 Mark II Lens with Sony E Mount
- Aperture Range: T0.95 to T16
- Geared Focus and Aperture Rings
- Clickless Iris Ring
- Canon Focus Rotation Direction
- Lens Front Does Not Rotate During Focus
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #45980
- SKU: SLR-3595M-CINE II-E
The SLR Magic Cine 35mm T0.95 Mark II Lens with Sony E Mount supports cine-style shooting on a camera with a Sony E mount. It features an extremely fast T0.95 to T16 aperture range, geared focus and aperture rings, and a clickless iris that allows smooth aperture pulls.
The lens follows the industry-standard focus rotation, so when working with an optional follow focus unit there is no need to make an adjustment to how you work or add a reversing gear. The lens front does not rotate as you focus the lens; this allows you to use optional accessories such as clip-on matte boxes or the SLR Magic Anamotphot 1.33x - 50 anamorphic adapter. The Mark II features stronger mechanical components than the Mark I version of the lens, allowing you to use an optional SLR Magic Anamporphot 1.33x - 50 Adapter or an optional SLR Magic Achromatic dioptre without requiring an optional lens support.
The lens has a 35mm equivalent focal length of:
- 80mm on a Blackmagic Cinema Camera
- 100mm on a Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera
- 70mm on a standard Micro Four Thirds Sensor, although some vignetting may occur
- 52mm On Sony E or Fuji X mount cameras* The clickless iris allows you to smoothly adjust your exposure during the shot.
- Built-in iris and focus gears follow industry standards, allowing you to work with optional follow focus units and lens gear motors.
- Focus rotation of the lens follows the cinema standard, allowing you to swap between this and other optional lenses without having to change your workflow.
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Minimum Focus Distance from Image Plane||30 cm|
|Gear MOD & Pitch||Focus: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
Iris: 0.8 MOD / 32 Pitch
|Filter Thread||62 mm|