- Product: #8940
- SKU: 004519
The Sennheiser E604 - Dynamic Cardioid Microphone is a rugged, cardioid instrument microphone that is specially designed to handle the high sound pressure levels of drums, percussion, and brass instruments without noise and peak distortion.
The e 604 features a cardioid polar pattern that is effective in minimizing noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The element features a neodymium magnet with boron, which yields a high output gain with low noise and reliable performance, regardless of climate. An integral stand mount screws directly onto mic stands and the included clip attaches the microphone to the rim of a drum.
- A rugged cardioid instrument microphone
- Specially designed to properly handle the sound pressure levels of drums, percussion, and brass instruments
- Dynamic element features a wide frequency response and high SPL capability
- Neodymium magnet provides high output gain with a low noise floor in all climates
- Cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of capsule
- Integral stand mount screws directly onto mic stands
- Included clip attaches microphone to rim of drums
- Rugged reinforced glass-fibre body
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Low distortion microphone
- Hum compensating coil
- Easy to position due to compact design
- Integral stand mount
- 1 e 604 microphone
- 1 drum clip
- 1 pouch
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 40-18000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 1,8 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 33 x 59 mm
- Weight w/o cable: 60 g
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.