Sennheiser E908B-EW Condenser Mini Gooseneck Microphone
- Product: #8833
- SKU: 500204
The Sennheiser E908B-EW - Condenser Mini Gooseneck Microphone is a miniature condenser instrument microphone, specifically optimized for capturing brass instruments in recording and live performances. The cardioid capsule captures audio in vivid detail and clarity while exhibiting excellent rejection of off-axis noise and feedback. The 908B handles high sound pressure levels without peak distortion, enabling close proximity placement without noise.
The miniature capsule remains out of sight during performances and the flexible gooseneck allows for easy positioning. The mounting clamp features dampening materials to eliminate extraneous vibrations, impact and handling noise. The 908BEW features a locking miniature 1/8" connector for use with EW series belt-pack transmitters.
- Wired or Wireless Operation - The E908BEW features an 1/8" locking mini connection for EW series belt-pack transmitters.
- Clamp Mount - The 908D includes a clamp style mount for sturdy, noise-free placement on the rims of drums and percussion instruments.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern - The cardioid polar pattern provides an even frequency response and excellent directivity.
- Gooseneck Mount - The capsule rests on a flexible gooseneck for easy microphone positioning.
- Clamp Dampening - The sturdy clamp features dampening materials for reducing vibration and handling noise.
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Quick and flexible set-up; comes with suitable mounting clamp
- Optimal positioning with long-necked, flexible boom
- Integrated shock absorber eliminates handling noise
- Intelligent MZA 900 P in-line-preamp (cable, phantom power & level check)
- Each e 908 variant can optionally be used with any Evolution Wireless bodypack transmitter
- E908BEW Microphone
- Microphone clamp
- MZA 900 P in-line-pramp
- User Manual
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 30dB (A)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 147dB
- Power Requirements: 12 to 48V Phantom Power
- Output Impedance: Nominal: 100 ohms Min. Terminal: 2000 ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR supplied on MZA 900P
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: Below 125Hz switchable on the MZA 900P power supply / preamp
- Dimensions: 193 x 47mm (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 311 g
Note! This microphone is the same as E908B but comes with a connector for the Sennheiser evolution wireless transmitter
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.