- Product: #8854
- SKU: 500206
The Sennheiser E914 - Condenser Microphone is a professional condenser instrument microphone developed for crucial capturing in recording and sound reinforcement applications. The wide, linear frequency response of 20Hz to 20kHz results in vivid, accurate reproduction of instruments throughout the full frequency range. The E914 is an excellent choice for piano, drum cymbals, guitar, strings and stereo ambiance capturing in live performances and sound design applications.
The microphone's capsule features a cardioid polar pattern for excellent rejection of off-axis noise while maintaining an accurate frequency response at full range. The E914 features switchable 10 and 20dB Pad switches that provide added headroom for signals that are excessively loud. Switchable low frequency roll-off positions are also provided and eliminate noise at 130Hz and 85Hz. The E914 provides the audio fidelity and flexibility necessary to excel as a work-horse microphone in any studio recording and live sound application.
- Ultra Wide Frequency Response - The E914 features a 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response that results in accurate, transparent signal at full frequency range.
- High SPL Handling - The microphone capsule is capable of handling sound pressure levels of up to 157dB without noise and distortion.
- 3-Position Pad Switch - A 3-position attenuation switch provides 10 and 20dB attenuation.
- 3-Position Low Frequency Roll-off - Low frequency roll-off filter eliminates noise below 130Hz and 85Hz.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern - The cardioid polar pattern provides excellent rejection of off-axis noise and audio while accurately reproducing signal at the direct sections of the capsule.
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Three-position sensitivity switch
- Three-position bass roll-off/cut-off switch
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- e 914 microphone
- Microphone clamp
- User manual
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 19 dB(A)
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 137, 147, 157dB
- Power Requirements: +48V Phantom Power
- Output Impedance: Nominal: 100 ohm Min. Terminating: 1000 ohm
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pad: Switcable 10 and 20dB Positions
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 130Hz, 6dB/oct. 85Hz, 18dB/oct.
- Dimensions: 157 x 24mm (Length x Diameter)
- Weight: 198 g
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.