- Product: #8773
- SKU: 000984
The Sennheiser MD 421-II - Classic Studio Microphone is a cardioid, dynamic microphone popularized by the recording and broadcast industry. The MD 421-II is favored for its ability to handle a variety of applications due to its flexible bass control. The microphone features a 5-position bass roll-off switch and frequency response of 30-17,000 Hz. The cardioid polar pattern effectively rejects off-axis noise due to room acoustics and noise, and also provides effective feedback rejection often caused by monitors positioned within close proximity.
The MD 421 II features a dynamic capsule, allowing even signal response whether close-up or at a reasonable distance. This is particularly useful for broadcast applications, where announcers and DJs can refrain from remaining absolutely stationary. The MD 421-II also handles very high sound pressure levels, making it suitable for miking instruments high in transient (peak) response.
- Dynamic Capsule - The MD 421 II features a dynamic capsule, resulting in even signal response in close and reasonable distances as well as the capacity to handle high SPL levels.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern - The cardioid polar pattern is effective in attenuating off-axis noise and ambiance. The cardioid polar pattern is also effective in rejecting feedback due to monitors.
- 5-Position Bass Roll-Off - The 5 position low frequency roll-off switch offers flexible bass attenuation allowing the microphone to be used in a variety of situations.
- Rugged professional microphone
- Five position bass roll-off switch
- Effective feedback rejection
- Clear sound reproduction
- Easy handling due to pronounced directivity
- Dynamic Capsule Design
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- 1 MD 421 II
- 1 microphone clamp for 3/8” thread
- Transducer principle (Microphone): dynamic
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 30-17000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2 mV/Pa +- 3 dB
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Dimensions: 215 x 46 x 49 mm
- Weight: 385 g
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.