Sennheiser ME35 Gooseneck Microphone Capsule
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #10522
- SKU: 005063
The Sennheiser ME35 - Gooseneck Microphone Capsule is a permantly polarized condenser microphone head for use with the Sennheiser MZH goosenecks. This capsule achieves optimum isolation and is suitable for a very wide range of applications including: conference, public address, studio, broadcast, video and others. The ME35 is designed for use in highly ambient environments where maximum residual noise suppression is desired. It features enhanced off-axis signal rejection and noise suppression. The wide frequency response results in transparent, detailed audio reproduction at full range.
- A super cardioid capsule providing a high degree of isolation
- Element based on legendary KE10 capsule, used in Sennheiser's celebrated MKE 40 lavalier and MKE44P stereo microphones
- All contact points are gold plated and corrosion resistant, insuring maintainence-free long term operation
- ME 35 super cardioid Capsule
- Transducer principle (Microphone): pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Pick-up pattern: super cardioid
- Acoustics: pressure gradient transducer
- Frequency response (microphone): 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1 kOhm
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv): 130 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB(A)
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3: 37 dB
- Phantom powering : P12 - P48
- Current consumption: 250 µA
- Weight: approx. 8.5g
- Dimensions: ø12 x L18 mm
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.