Sennheiser MKE2-60 Omni Lavalier Condenser Microphone
- Product: #10458
- SKU: 004733
The Sennheiser MKE2-60 - Omni Lavalier Condenser Microphone is a high-quality, sub-miniature clip-on lavalier microphone which is suitable for both speech and instrument miking applications in all areas of live work. It fulfils the most stringent demands on sound quality and is extremely rugged. A special Umbrella Diaphragm™ and a welded housing protect the MKE 2 Gold against sweat and moisture, making it an ideal choice for theatrical productions. This capsule is suited to the K6 or the K6P powering modules.
- New Umbrella Diaphragm™ protects the mic against sweat
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Versatile attachment due to an extensive range of accessories
- 1 MKE 2-60 Gold-C clip-on microphone
- 1 MZC 2-1 cap (short)
- 1 MZC 2-2 cap (long)
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (+/-3dB)
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 103 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 67 dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 130 dB, (@ 1 kHz)
- Power Requirements: 12 - 48 v Phantom Power, Power Durived by the K-6, or K-6P Power Supplies Only
- Output Impedance 50 Ohms
- Output Connectors Proprietary Connector (Screws onto K-6, or K-6P Power Supplies Only)
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off : Switchable Bass Roll-Off Filter Found on K6 Power Module
- Applications: Television, Broadcast and Theatrical Usage.
- Dimensions: 7 x 4mm LxDiameter
- Weight: 1 g
Note! Power module is not included
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.