- Classic 'Blues Harp' Microphone
- Fits Between Harp & Hands
- Rugged, Dynamic Design
- Requires No Power
- Omni-Directional Pattern
- Product: #4086
- SKU: 520DX
Legendary among harmonica players for its classic blues harp sound, the Shure 520D's tradition is carried on by the Shure 520DX "Green Bullet" Harmonica Microphone, which has a contoured size and shape that fits perfectly between harmonica and hands.
- The classic 'blues harp' microphone
- Fits perfectly between harp and hands
- Rugged, dynamic design that requires no power
- Omni-directional pickup pattern
- Volume control knob allows musicians to adjust volume to fit each musical situation
- Rugged, dynamic cartridge with very good response
- Supplied with 1/4" connector
Connect the 520DX directly into a guitar amplifier to produce the classic blues harp sound. Use the following guidelines:
- The volume control on the microphone should be turned down before plugging it into an amplifier. As you move away from the amplifier, the volume can be turned up.
- Adjust the microphone's volume control knob during performances as needed. For example, when switching from playing rhythm to lead or to place the microphone on standby between sets.
- To avoid feedback, maintain as much distance as possible from monitors or loudspeakers. Adjust the volume of monitors or loudspeakers at the mixing console so that no feedback is present when the volume control knob on the harmonica microphone is at its maximum setting.
- NOTE: The volume setting of the guitar amplifier may have a significant effect on the overall tone produced. Experiment with different microphone and amplifier volume settings to achieve the desired effect.
|Transducer||Pressure Gradient Dynamic|
|Frequency Response||100 Hz - 5 kHz|
|Power Requirements||None Dynamic, Requires No Phantom or Battery Power|
|Output Impedance||High, Unbalanced|
|Output Connectors||1/4" Unbalanced Type
Note: The 520DX can be rewired for low impedance, but this disables the volume control. Contact the Shure Applications Group at (847) 866-2525 for more information.
|Dimensions||82.6 x 63mm LxDiamster|
|Weight||(Including Attached Cable) 737g|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.