- For ADX and AXT Transmitters.
- 2.4 GHz Wireless Communication.
- Up to 24 Transmitters per Access Point.
- Product: #65859
- SKU: AD610
The Shure AD610 ShowLink Wireless Access Point enables real-time remote control of all ShowLink-enabled Axient transmitters, including both ADX and AXT series models. The access point allows comprehensive management of transmitter parameters from the receiver or Wireless Workbench using 2.4 GHz (IEEE 802.15.4) wireless communication. All parameter changes occur without interruption to the performer.
Multiple access points can extend the operational range or increase the number of transmitters supported on the ShowLink network. The access point features true diversity antenna inputs along with mounting points for 1/4"-20 and M6 x 1.0 threads.
- Wireless network connectivity between all linked transmitters and access points
- Enables real-time wireless remote control of up to 24 transmitters per access point
- ShowLink offers ability to adjust gain, change frequencies, mute signals, and more
- True Diversity antenna scheme maintains a robust link in the 2.4 GHz frequency range
- Automatic channel selection scans the 2.4 GHz range for the best channel
- Easy transmitter authentication, recognises linked transmitters upon IR sync
- Provides coverage area approximately the same as the transmitter's range
- Automatic hand-offs between multiple access points extend operating range
- Automatic frequency agility moves the network to the best available channel if signal degrades
- Compatible with Axient Digital ADX series and Axient analogue systems
- Receives power via Power over Ethernet (PoE) network connection or from an external power supply
|Antennas||2 x Omnidirectional 2.4 GHz|
|Capacity||24 Axient ShowLink transmitters (AXT or ADX models)|
|Network Type||IEEE 802.15.4|
|Frequency Range||2.40 to 2.4835 GHz (16 channels)|
|RF Output Power||10 dBm ERP / 20 dBm ERP|
|Working Range||500 to 1600' / 150 to 500 m|
|Antenna Connector||2 x SMA|
|Antenna Impedance||50 Ohms|
|RF Sensitivity||-106 dBm, typical (integrated antenna)|
|Network Interface||Ethernet 10/100 Mb/s|
|Network Addressing Capability||DHCP or manual IP address|
|Mounting||WA371 microphone clip or 1/4"-20 thread mount|
|Power Requirement||Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1: 36 to 57 VDC/VAC
External Power Supply: 15 VDC, 600 mA, double insulated
|Certifications||WEEE Directive 2002/96/AEC, as amended by 2008/34/AEC
RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
|Operating Temperature||0 to 140°F / -18 to 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F / -29 to 74°C|
|Dimensions||7.4 x 4.0 x 1.8" / 19.0 x 10.2 x 4.7 cm without antennas|
|Weight||16.3 oz / 464 g without antennas|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.