- Scans UHF Spectrum (470 to 952 MHz).
- Backup Frequency Monitoring in Real Time.
- Backup Frequency Display.
- Use with Axient Channels.
- RF Signal Cascade for up to 5 Receivers.
- Product: #65782
- SKU: AXT600
The Shure AXT600US Spectrum Manager delivers wide-band UHF spectrum scanning, spectrum analysis, and compatible frequency coordination—all in a single rack unit. By scanning and displaying the RF environment, calculating compatible frequencies and deploying them to Axient receivers, the Axient Spectrum Manager offers a sophisticated interface and precise information for allocating the best available frequencies to any number of wireless channels.
For added flexibility in complex RF environments, the AXT600US also monitors and ranks a live list of backup frequencies, and can deploy them instantly and automatically when an Axient receiver detects interference. Together with the Shure Wireless Workbench 6 software, Axient Spectrum Management tools offer a rich, graphical interface for viewing the RF world and choosing the optimal frequencies for all of an event's wireless channels.
- Wideband scanning
- Scans the global UHF spectrum (470-952 MHz) in less than 1 minute.
- Scan data is directly matched to Axient receiver parameters and performance; the scan results are stored for later analysis.
- On board frequency calculator generates compatible frequencies for all networked Shure wireless devices.
- Frequency lists can be exported to the Spectrum Manager from Wireless Workbench 6
- Networked hardware programming simplifies and streamlines setup of multi-channel Axient and UHF-R systems.
- Advanced user controls
- Adjustable threshold excludes frequencies above a selected noise level.
- Known TV channels or frequency ranges to avoid can be input quickly and easily.
- Viewable and editable frequency list.
- Analysis of a modified frequency list to verify compatibility.
- Backup frequency monitoring continuously evaluates backup frequencies in real time.
- Backup frequency ranking evaluates the quality of backup frequencies and determines which are most viable for use.
- Frequency list management maintains knowledge of all devices on the network.
- On-demand frequency server delivers a clean, compatible frequency when a change is required.
- RF signal cascade connects to 5 receivers using 1 RF signal source. 2 Ethernet ports allow convenient computer and ShowLink Access Point connection.* IEC in/out power ports enable daisy-chaining of AC power.
|RF Tuning Frequency Range||470 to 865, 925 to 952 MHz|
|RF Tuning Step Size||25, 200, and 1000 kHz|
|Scan Time||The Spectrum Manager scans the entire RF tuning frequency range in 64 seconds using 8 scanning modules in parallel.
Scan time per 60 MHz may be less for specified ranges that allow scanning modules to work in parallel.
25 kHz: Max scan time per 60 MHz = 48 seconds
200 kHz*: Max scan time per 60 MHz = 7 seconds
1000 kHz*: Max scan time per 60 MHz = 1 second
*Available only with WWB6 control
|Noise Floor||Resolution Bandwidth
25 kHz: -110 dBm
200 kHz: -100 dBm
1000 kHz: -90 dBm
|Image Rejection||> 110 dB, typical|
|Spurious Response||< -100 dBm, typical|
|Ultimate Quieting||> 90 dB, A-weighted|
|Housing||Steel; extruded aluminium|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Current Drain||0.8 A RMS (referenced at 120 VAC)|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 145°F / -18 to 63°C|
|RF Input Specs|
|Maximum Input Level||-20 dBm|
|Bias Voltage||12 VDC, 150 mA (300 mA maximum)|
|Insertion Loss||< 5 dB|
|Audio Frequency Response||40 Hz to 18 kHz, ±3 dB|
|Configuration||1/4" / 6.3 mm, unbalanced mono (will drive stereo headphones)|
|Maximum Signal Level||1 W @ 63 Ohms (45 kHz max deviation)|
|Pin Assignments||Tip: Audio +
Ring: Audio +
|PoE||50 VDC, Class 1|
|Network Interface||Dual port Ethernet 10/100|
|Network Addressing Capability||DHCP or manual IP address|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||19 x 1.7 x 14.4" / 483 x 44 x 366 cm|
|Weight||12.1 lb / 5.5 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.