Shure BETA181-S Side Address Condenser Microphone
- Side Address Supercardioid Capsule
- Interchangeable Capsule Design
- High SPL Handling
- Wide Frequency Response
- Product: #3965
- SKU: BETA181-S
Authorised N.Z. SHURE dealer (12-month warranty)
The BETA 181/S Supercardioid Compact Side-Address Instrument Microphone from Shure is a durable, small diaphragm, electret condenser microphone with an interchangeable capsule design. The Beta 181/S ships with a supercardioid capsule for snare drum, acoustic instrument, and close-miking applications. The microphone features a wide frequency response and rugged build, making it great for the stage and recording studio.
- BETA 181/S for snare drum, acoustic instrument, and close-miking applications
- Interchangeable polar pattern capsules attach to a compact preamplifier with integrated XLR connections for the ultimate in low-profile application flexibility (Each Beta 181 ships with one polar pattern capsule and one XLR preamplifier. Capsules available separately for custom flexibility.)
- Precision-engineered, compact side-address design features innovative locking ring to provide secure connection between capsule and preamplifier
- Frequency response tailored for wide dynamic range applications for use in high SPL environments
- Furnished with stand adapter, windscreen, and carrying case (carrying case will securely protect up to four polar pattern capsules)
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||71.5 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||22.5 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||154.5 dB SPL|
|Dynamic Range||132 dB|
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||2.4 mA|
|Operating Voltage||11 to 52 V|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.