Shure BETA27 Condenser Microphone
- Side-Address Condenser Microphone
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- 3-Position Low-Frequency Filter
- -15 dB Pad Switch
- Flat Neutral Frequency Response
- Product: #3967
- SKU: BETA27
Authorised N.Z. SHURE dealer (12-month warranty)
The Beta 27 Supercardioid Condenser Microphone from Shure is a side-address microphone that features a large gold-layered diaphragm, and a natural frequency response well suited for capturing vocals and instruments in recording and live sound applications. The Beta 27's supercardioid polar pattern is most effective in minimising off-axis noise and feedback. A 3-position low frequency roll off filter switch minimises low frequency noise, and a -15 dB pad switch maximises headroom while capturing transient peaks.
- Supercardioid polar pattern specifically targets the sound source consistently with greatly minimised bleed from off-axis sound sources
- Tailored for superior transient response from a low-mass, 1" externally-biased, ultra-thin 24K gold-layered Mylar diaphragm
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio
- 3-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted background noise or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low frequency
- -15 dB switchable attenuator handles extremely high SPLs with ease
- Premium electronic components and gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||85.5 dB A-Weighted|
|Equivalent Noise Level||8.5 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||134 dB SPL
140 dB SPL
|Sensitivity||14.3 mV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Low-Cut Filter||6 dB/Octave @ 115 Hz
18 dB/Octave @ 80 Hz
|Dynamic Range||126 dB
|Output Connectors||1 x 3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Current Consumption||6 µA|
|Operating Voltage||48 V|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.