Shure Central Control Unit for DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 Conference Systems
- Control Unit and Microprocessor.
- For DDS 5900 & DCS 6000 Systems.
- 4 Modes: Auto, FIFI, VOX, and Manual.
- 3 Microphone Interrupt Modes.
- 2 Analogue Audio Inputs.
- Product: #65820
- SKU: DIS-CCU
The Shure Central Control Unit for DDS 5900 and DCS 6000 Conference Systems powers up to 60 microphone units and supports up to 250 units. It supports 2 languages and 32 interpreters and can be used in various speech-application environments such as hotel/conference centres, multi-purpose/training rooms, education facilities, corporate/board rooms, courtrooms, and more.
Featuring two analogue audio inputs for external sources, the Central Control Unit has eight analogue audio outputs for connections to videoconferencing systems, A/V recording equipment, supplemental sound reinforcement systems, or wireless language distributions system. In addition, with Feature Licence FL6000 (sold separately), the DIS-CCU can be used with DCS 6000-series microphone units serving up to 250 participants and 4 languages. Additional Feature Licences enable support for up to 3,800 participants, 200 interpreters, and 31 languages.
- Fully digital audio transmission of floor plus 31 interpretation channels and 8 conference microphone audio channels in a single digital-bus cable structure using shielded CAT5e cables
- OLED display on the front enables the user to setup basic system configurations in terms of maximum number of speakers/requests, microphone operation mode, etc.
- TCP/IP Ethernet connection for web browser control, integration with optional SW 6000 software suite, or third party external control system (AMX, Crestron, etc.)
- 2 analogue audio inputs and 8 analogue audio outputs for distribution of audio from eight groups of units, the floor channel, or the interpreter channels.
- Connection for Emergency Evacuation Message (EEM) is available using 'Audio In 2' and a contact closure switch
- Powers up to 60 units without additional power supply (depending on unit type)
|Max Number of Discussion Units||For DDS 5900:
Powered by CU 5905: 60
|Microphones||Max Number Open: 8|
|Languages||Interpreter Channels: 2
Max Number of Interpreter Units: 32
|LAN||DCS-LAN Outputs: 4 x RJ45 female sockets
TCP/IP 1 x RJ45 female socket
|Inputs||Analogue Input 1: 1 x 3-pin female XLR socket (electronically balanced)
Analogue Input 2 EEM: 1 x 3-pin female XLR socket (electronically balanced) with contact closure
|Input Level||Max: +15 dBm (4.5 Vrms)|
|Input Impedance||50 to 100 kOhms|
|Audio Output||8 x 3-pin XLR (electronically balanced)
Maximum load: >1 kOhms
|Maximum Load||>1 kOhms|
|Nominal Output Levels||0 dBm at nominal input|
|Maximum Output Level||4.9 Vrms ~ +16 dBm|
|Power Consumption||22 W/48 V (150 W max.)|
|Supply Voltage||For Microphone Units: 122 W/48 V|
|Sampling Frequency||24-bit/32 kHz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||<0.1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||>85 dBA|
|Mounting||Tabletop, standard 19" rack.|
|Storage Temperature Range||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Operating Temperature Range||41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C)|
|Humidity||10 to 80%|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.75 x 16.8 x 7.2" (44.4 x 426 x 186 mm)|
|Weight||6.17 lb (2.8 kg)|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.