- Accepts audio from the AO 6004 and AO 6008 audio output units or directly from CU 6105 or CU 6110 units. Other audio sources can also be connected.
- It modulates the signal in the carrier waves, which are transmitted directly to the RA 60xx digital radiators located in the room, to distribute the signal wirelessly to the DR 60xx digital receivers.
- Able to distribute a maximum of 32 channels / languages.
- It can be used with DCS 6000 and DDS 5900 systems.
- Flexible channel configuration and channel quality modes for efficient distribution.
- Adjustable sensitivity of each input to enable fine adjustment of audio levels.
- Built-in infrared mini radiator for audio monitoring.
- On-screen display of the system and radiator status.
- Configuration of the transmitter and the system by means of a screen and a single rotary button.
- 19 "format for desktop use or rack mount.
- Product: #66336
- SKU: DT6032
The DT 6032 digital transmitter is the central unit that receives the audio from the interpreter and transmits it for digital wireless distribution.
The DT 6032 digital transmitter accepts audio from the AO 6004 or AO 6008 audio output units or directly from CU 6105 or CU 6110. Other audio sources can also be connected. The transmitter modulates these signals in carrier waves. The digital carrier waves are transmitted directly to the RA 6032 digital radiators located in the room, to distribute the signal wirelessly to the DR 60xx digital receivers.
|Audio Frequency Response||Premium Quality: 20 Hz to 10 kHz (-3 dB)|
|Standard Quality: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (-3 dB)|
|Dynamic Range||>80 dB|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||<0.05% @ 1kHz|
|Crosstalk Attenuation||>80 dB @ 1kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>80 dB, A-weighted|
|Audio Input Level||Balanced: -6 to +6 dBV|
|Unbalanced: +6 to +18 dBV nominal|
|Impedance (headphones)||32 Ω to 2 kΩ|
|HF Input||Nominal 1Vpp, minimal 10 mVpp, 75 Ω|
|HF Output||1 Vpp, 6 VDC, 75 Ω|
|Mains Voltage||100 to 240 V, 50 to 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||operation: 55 W maximum standby: 29 W|
|Audio Input||DT 6008: 8x RCA unbalanced; 1 XLR balanced|
|DT 6032: 32x RCA unbalanced; 1 XLR balanced|
|Emergency Input||1x XLR with terminal block connector|
|Headphone Input||3.5 mm (1/8") stereo|
|Antenna Input ( from another transmitter)||1x BNC; 75 Ω|
|Antenna Output (to radiators)||6x BNC; 75|
|LCD||2 x 16 character|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||483 x 87 x 357 mm (with brackets)|
|Colour||Grey and black|
|Weight||4 kg (with mounting brackets)|
|Temperature range||Operation: 5° to 40° C (35 to 80% humidity)|
|Storage: -20° to 60° C (10 to 80% humidity)|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.