Shure GLXD6 Digital Wireless Pedalboard Receiver (2.4 GHz)
- For Electric, Acoustic, Bass Guitars.
- Single-Channel Guitar-Pedal Receiver.
- True-Diversity Reception.
- Built-In Tuner.
- High-Resolution LCD Screen.
- Product: #66001
- SKU: GLXD6
The Shure GLXD6 Digital Wireless Pedalboard Receiver (2.4 GHz) is a guitar-pedal digital wireless receiver that can be mounted onto your pedalboard alongside your other stomp boxes and effects. Compatible with the GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, it is ideal for guitar and bass players performing in small to medium-sized venues including concert stages, houses-of-worship, theatres, and clubs.
The GLXD6 combines digital audio clarity with reliable wireless performance and automatic frequency management. Housed in a rugged metal chassis, it is convenient to travel with, simple to operate, and ready to go at the push of a button.
The receiver has a built-in tuner with strobe and needle modes as well as a footswitch to mute your instrument when tuning. The 1/4" instrument output allows you to connect the GLXD6 to any guitar/bass amplifier or pedal, capturing the full range of your instrument without compromising your tone on stage, at home, or in rehearsals.
You can run up to 4 GLX-D systems simultaneously in typical settings and up to 8 systems under controlled Wi-Fi conditions.
Digital Audio Clarity for Guitar and Bass Players
- GLX-D systems deliver digital audio with a flat, 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and 120 dB of dynamic range, leaving the sound of your instrument unaffected by the wireless components.
Fast to Set Up and Simple to Operate
- Guitar-pedal design for flexible use and foot control.
- Press one button on the receiver and one on the transmitter, and the system is ready to operate.
- When you power up the receiver, it automatically searches for the cleanest available frequency, avoiding time-consuming frequency setup.
- If RF interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter automatically jump to a new clear frequency, with no interruption of the audio signal.
- The front-panel display lets you see the channel you're operating, a level metre, the remaining battery life of the transmitter, and all tuner functions.
- The transmitter's gain can be wirelessly adjusted right from the receiver's front panel to optimise the audio signal.
- Automatic transmitter power-off function conserves battery life when transmitter is not in use.
Integrated Tuner Options
- Indicator: Needle or strobe modes
- Output: Live, mute, or both
- Display brightness
- Sharps and flats
- Reference pitch
Reliable Wireless Performance
- True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receiver modules work together to reduce RF signal dropouts.
- The GLX-D operates in the globally unlicensed 2.4 GHz spectrum, free from TV-channel interference (for optimal results, use of the system is recommended in environments with limited Wi-Fi traffic).
|Wireless Transmission||Digital 2.4 GHz|
|Diversity||True Digital Diversity|
|Max Operating Range||200' / 61 m (Line of Sight)|
|Max Systems per Setup||8|
|Latency||4 to 7.3 ms|
|Antenna||2 x 1/2 Wave Sleeve Dipole, Fixed|
|Number of Audio Channels||1|
|Audio I/O||1 x 1/4" 3-Pin Female Balanced Output|
|Gain Range||-20 to +40 dB (1 dB Steps)|
|Audio Output Level||1/4" Output:
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|USB/Lightning Connectivity||1 x Micro-USB (Host Connection)|
100 Ohms (Balanced)
50 Ohms (Unbalanced)
|Spurious||Rejection: >35 dB|
|Power Requirements||AC/DC Power Adapter|
|AC/DC Power Adapter||9 to 15 VDC at 400 mA, Centre-Positive or Negative (Included)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz at 250 to 400 mA|
|Display & Indicators||1 x Back-Lit LCD (AF Level, Channel, Frequency, Group, Menu Navigation, Mute, Transmitter Battery Status)|
|Dimensions||3.7 x 1.8 x 5.2" / 95 x 46 x 133 mm|
|Weight||17.8 oz / 504 g|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.