Shure HA-8091 Domed Helical Antenna (460 to 900 MHz)
- Improved Bandwidth and Range.
- Minimised RF Dropouts.
- 460 to 900 MHz Frequency Range.
- 9 to 11 dBi On-Axis Gain.
- 14 dB Rear Rejection.
- Product: #65827
- SKU: HA-8091
The Shure HA-8091 Domed Helical Antenna (460 to 900 MHz) is a domed helical antenna designed to provide reliable wireless signal transmission or reception with improved bandwidth and range for system integrators and audio engineers in large-scale live stage applications. 360° polarisation reduces dropouts and yields dependable RF energy for receivers and transmitters, whether stationary or mobile. It operates in the 460 to 900 MHz frequency range and offers 14 dB of rear rejection. With 9 to 11 dBi of gain, signal strength is not compromised. A right-angle BNC female connector ensures standard connectivity.
- Ideal for use in large-scale events, where it may be improbable to control the orientation of sending and receiving ends of the wireless system
- Unlike traditional whip antennas which transmit and receive signals in a single polarisation, the circular motion of the RF field emitted by the helical antenna distributes the signal through all possible polarisation, greatly reducing the risk of dropouts
- High gain ensures strong signal
- RF energy rotates through all 360 degrees of polarisation, providing clear reception in the artist's ears and in the wireless mic's receiver no matter how they may move about on stage
- Use as a transmitting antenna or a receiving antenna
- Dual mounting adapter supports 5/8"-27 and 3/8"-16 standards
|Frequency Range||460 to 900 MHz|
|Antenna Gain||9 to 11 dBi (on axis)|
|Rejection||Rear: 14 dB|
|RF Connector||Right-angle BNC female|
|Mounting||Dual Adapter: 5/8"-27 US standard and 3/8"-16 European standard|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||14 x 14 x 10" / 35.6 x 35.6 x 25.4 cm|
|Weight||5 lb / 2.3 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.