Shure MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone (Tan)
- TQG Connector for Shure Bodypacks
- Miniature Low-Profile Single Ear Design
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- High Gain Before Feedback
- Exceptional Speech Clarity
- Product: #21901
- SKU: MX153T-TQG
The Shure MX153 Earset Headworn Microphone is a subminiature, low-profile single ear-loop microphone with high gain before feedback, rich detail and clarity. The MX153 features a TQG terminated connector for use with compatible Shure bodypack transmitters. The sleek single ear-loop frame features a subminiature capsule with an omnidirectional polar pattern for optimal sensitivity and clarity at all times. The MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A/V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement applications.
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar-reinforced soft flex cable
- Matte black, tan, and cocoa colour options available
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz|
|Sensitivity||Open circuit voltage, @ 1kHz, typical: -41dBV/Pa (9 mV/Pa)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||1kHz at 1% THD:
2500 Ω load: 107 dB SPL
1000 Ω load: 107 dB SPL
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||@ 1kHz
2500 Ω load: 73 dB
1000 Ω load: 73 dB
|Self Noise||Equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical: 34dB|
|Common Mode Rejection||20Hz to 20kHz|
|Operating Temperature||-18 to 57° C|
|Polarity||Positive pressure on diaphragm produces negative voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1.|
|Power Requirements||+1 - 5VDC (500 μA max.)|
|Dimensions||Cable Length: 1.21m|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.