Shure MXCWNCS-US Networked Charging Station
- Charges 10 SB930 Rechargeable Batteries.
- Offers 100% Charge in 4 Hours.
- LED Indicators Display Charge Status.
- RJ45 Ethernet Enables Remote Monitoring.
- Storage Mode Discharges Batteries.
- Product: #65818
- SKU: MXCWNCS
The Shure MXCWNCS-US Networked Charging Station charges 10 SB930 rechargeable batteries (sold separately) simultaneously to 100% in 4 hours and to 50% charge in 1.5 hours. It features LED indicators that display charge status and an RJ45 Ethernet connection to monitor battery levels remotely. The MXCWNCS-US Networked Charging Station includes an IEC power cable and mounting hardware for wall or rack mounting.
- Accommodates up to 10 SB930 rechargeable batteries
- 5-segment LEDs on the unit display charge status individually for every battery
- RJ45 Ethernet connection enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via Microflex Complete Wireless graphical user interface
- Charges 10 batteries to 50% charge in 1.5 hours, 100% charge in 4 hours
- Selectable storage mode partially discharges batteries for long-term storage or shipment
- Includes hardware for wall and rack mounting
- Includes IEC power cable
|Battery Type||Shure SB930 Rechargeable Li-Ion|
|Battery Connector||Proprietary Blade|
|Charge Time||50% = 1.5 Hours; 100% = 4 Hours|
|Charge Current||3.6 A|
|Power Requirements||Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 2 A Maximum
Output: 4.2 VDC Maximum, 160 W Maximum
|Network Connection||RJ45 (Ethernet)|
|Network Addressing Capability||DHCP or Manual IP Address|
|Network Interface||10/100 Mb/s Ethernet|
|Cable Length||100 m Maximum|
|Cable Requirements||Cat 5e or Higher|
|Material of Construction||Moulded Plastic, Steel|
|Mounting Type||Tabletop, Rack, or Wall|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4 to 95°F / -20 to 35°C|
|Charging Temperature Range||32 to 95°F / 0 to 35°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20 to 140°F / -29 to 60°C|
|Dimensions (H x L x W)||2.9 x 17.3 x 7.6" / 7.4 x 43.9 x 19.3 cm|
|Weight||99.6 oz / 2.8 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.