Shure MXWANI8 8-Channel Audio Network Interface
- For MicroFlex System.
- Dante Network Compatible.
- Per Channel Analogue Outputs.
- 4-Port Gigabit Switch.
- Control with Networked Mac/PC.
- Product: #65815
- SKU: MXWANI8
The Shure MXWANI8 8-Channel Audio Network Interface is designed to connect and distribute Shure's Microflex wireless system to conference room AV systems. It is Dante network compatible and features 8 analogue outputs as well as a 4-port gigabit Ethernet switch. The MXWANI8 can be controlled through either its front-panel or through a networked Mac or PC running the Microflex Wireless Control software.
The unit can provide power over Ethernet (PoE) through its first port, allowing you to power such components as the Microflex MXWAPT transceiver. You can monitor your audio via the front-panel 1/4" headphone output.
- Four port gigabit switch: Optimised port configurations for connection to the Access Point Transceiver and Networked Charging Stations, third party control systems, and corporate networks
- Ethernet connectivity: Send audio and control signals over long cable runs of up to 300 feet or anywhere over a corporate network
- Power over Ethernet: Port 1 of the rear panel switch supplies power over Ethernet to the Access Point Transceiver for simplified installation
- Corporate uplink mode: Link to the corporate network for remote control of system settings while keeping audio off the network for security and to reduce bandwidth
- Front panel controls: Mute or solo channels and set input/output levels easily from the front panel
- PC/Mac software control: Access the Microflex Wireless Control Software from a networked computer for input/output levels and port configuration
- Dante networking: Transports low latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Ethernet to any other Dante-equipped device
- Headphone output: Solo audio signal on any channel
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||Analogue-to-Dante: 113 dB (20 Hz to 29 kHz, A-weighted, typical)
Dante-to-Analogue: 110 dB (20 Hz to 29 kHz, A-weighted, typical)
|Output Noise||Line: −84.5 dBV (20 Hz to 29 kHz, A-weighted, typical)
Aux: −95.2 dBV (20 Hz to 29 kHz, A-weighted, typical)
Mic: −106.5 dBV (20 Hz to 29 kHz, A-weighted, typical)
|THD + N||< 0.05% (20 Hz to 20 kHz@ +4dBu analogue input, -10 dBFS digital input)|
|Polarity||Non-inverting, any input to any output|
|Clipping Level||Line: 23.8 dBV (minimum)
Aux: 10.8 dBV (minimum)
|Clipping Level||Line: 26.2 dBV
Aux: 16.2 dBV
Mic: −3.8 dBV
|Headphone Output||1/4" (6.3 mm) TRS, 100 mW, 350 Ω, dual mono (will drive stereo phones)|
|AD/DA Conversion||24-bit, 48 kHz|
|Latency||Analogue-to-Dante: 0.21 ms (Estimated Nominal, ±0.1 ms)
Dante-to-Analogue: 0.24 ms + TN (Estimated Nominal, ±0.1 ms)
TN = Network latency in milliseconds, as set in Dante Controller
Note: Dante network latency is typically associated with the receiving device
|Network Interface||Four-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Dante digital audio|
|Uplinks||Port: Selectable, blocks multicast traffic (Port 4)|
|PoE||Provided on Port 1 to power MXWAPT|
|Cable Requirements||Cat 5e or higher, shielded, 100 m maximum between network devices|
|Network Addressing Capability||DHCP, link-local, static|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1 A|
|Housing||Steel; Extruded aluminium|
|Temperature Range||Operating: 0 to 145°F (-18 to 63°C)
Storage: -20 to 165°F (-29 to 74°C)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.7 x 19.0 x 14.4" (44 x 483 x 366 mm)|
|Weight||7.1 lb (3.2 kg)|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.