Shure MXWNCS4 4-Port Networked Charging Station
- For Microflex Wireless Transmitters.
- Remote Charge Status Monitoring.
- Assigns Transmitter Channels When Docked.
- Overcharge Protection.
- Product: #65811
- SKU: MXWNCS4
The Shure MXWNCS4 4-Port Networked Charging Station is designed to provide networked charging for up to 4 Microflex wireless transmitter units. Thanks to its networking abilities, the MXWNCS4 can display charge time info to networked computers in addition to being able to assign channels to docked transmitters.
- Station accepts all Microflex Wireless transmitters
- Charge status indicators: 5-segment LEDs on the unit display charge status individually for every docked microphone
- Remote charge status monitoring: Ethernet connection to the system enables remote monitoring of battery charge status in hours and minutes via the control software or third party control systems
- Transmitter linking: Assign docked wireless microphones to channels on an Access Point Transceiver by simply pressing "link"
- Rapid charge times: Reaches 50% charge in one hour and fully charges transmitters in two hours
- Overcharge protection: Smart recharging circuitry safeguards against battery damage and extends life cycles
|Charge Time||MXW1, MXW6, MXW8: 50% = 1 hour, 100% = 2 hours
MXW2: 50% = 1.5 hours, 100% = 3 hours
|Network Interface||10/100 Mbps Ethernet|
|Power Requirement||15 V DC @ 3.3 A maximum, supplied by external power supply (tip positive)|
|Housing||Moulded plastic, cast zinc|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||2.7 x 7.5 x 7.25" (68 x 191 x 184 mm)|
|Weight||3.7 lb (1.7 kg)|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.